+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Topless Kate middleton photos

Quote Originally Posted by Shanaynay View Post
    The uk tabloids didn't print them only because they love their royal family more than their trashy gossip.

If it was anyone else they would have printed them.

Can't believe the comments in the thread btw, the poor girl. Should she never have a shower naked either? Because she can pretty much expect to be photographed wherever the hell she is!
    They printed the ones of Harry last month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

So basically cos she's a public figure she should never ever do anything she wouldn't want photographed?

If she stripped off on a beach then fair game IMO, but as she did it on a private property in a country with strict privacy laws she has every damn right to sue. It's as bad as someone sneaking into her yard and filming her in her home.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'd be suing too.

I personally don't think anyone should be able to profit from unauthorised photos taken of others, the whole paparazzi/gossip mag industry does nothing but fuel fame whores and invade the personal lives of public figures.

Kate may have chosen to be in the public eye, but William didn't. They conduct themselves well in public, she should be able to go topless in what should be private space.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BlissedOut For This Useful Post:

wannawannabe  (15-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

I think it's a really sad invasion of privacy ... But they would never be photographed if people didn't buy the "women's" magazines - I absolutely refuse to buy or even read them in the doctors surger ... I personally put 90% of the blame on the readers!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Smartiecat For This Useful Post:

AllYouNeedIsLove  (15-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    In regards to Harry, we have no idea how Harry feels about that. He might find it amusing, and thus not really be keen to sue. He's not really one who's hidden away that side of him either.

I also think bare tits and bare male bum tend to be viewed a bit differently. Bare male backside has been on TV commercials before... but women's breasts are always seen as either obscene or sexual (perhaps both at the same time). Bums tend to be a bit more of a 'joke.'

Thanks
    Reviews

Am I the only one that thinks this might all be a publicity stunt? Harry just a couple weeks ago gets published doing a nudey run.... Gets loads of new youth fans. Kids think he is super cool now. All over Facebook I kept seeing people "liking" Harry. Now this. I can't help but think they might be looking for the youth support... Getting ready for Wills to become king. I know a lot will disagree with me, but I think we are gearing up for a hip royal family for this millennium.

Honestly, I find it difficult to believe she would get her gear off like that. She's been papped so many times before. She knows they are always lurking with a monstrous lens!

Just a thought....

9. The Following User Says Thank You to angeltj For This Useful Post:

AllYouNeedIsLove  (15-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I never said that i agreed with it or that it was right, i just said it's to be expected. Personally, if i was her i wouldn't be undressing outdoors where it's possible to be seen (even if it was from a long distance, she would have known that was possible).

I think i even said i didn't agree with it. My point i was making was that she should know what they are like, she would have seen countless times things like that happening to celebs/royals etc, but for what ever reason still got photographed partially nude.

If she had of been in a building (eg taking a shower) then i'd feel worse for her, but outdoors sorry, i don't feel bad.

Mod-biscotti is offline Administrator Administrator
    Winner 2012 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WishingOnTheStarsTonight View Post

If she had of been in a building (eg taking a shower) then i'd feel worse for her, but outdoors sorry, i don't feel bad.
    I do.

She handles herself in her public duties with such poise and dignity in what is probably mostly a pretty thankless position. I think anyone in the public eye needs to take care to minimise any public embarrassment but I think she does that. She was on a private property, quite isolated, she should be able to have some "me time" and be afforded some decent private time with her husband. It's just common decency to just leave them alone in a place where they are not appearing publicly.

The toll it must take on mental health knowing that you must always be on guard - it must be exhausting,

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mod-biscotti For This Useful Post:

PomPoms  (15-09-2012),wannawannabe  (15-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: Topless Kate middleton photos

I think it was totally disrespectful. She's going to be the queen of England one day. Have some respect. Shes not a singer or movie star who often welcome publicity as keeping them in the public eye keeps them famous. I'd sue to, good on them.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub

14. The Following User Says Thank You to CleverClogs For This Useful Post:

wannawannabe  (15-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Just wanted to point out that she will never be queen