+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Topless Kate middleton photos

It's totally wrong!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by wannawannabe View Post
    They were on a private estate at a family friends. I would be p**** as well. It wasn't like she was just down at the public beach with the girls out for all to see. I would definitely sue the photographer/magazine and would like to see authorities arrest and charge said photographer with trespassing and whatever else they can lay on him.

Obviously everyones forgotten about Diana's death which was caused by the paparazzi chasing them.
    This - how sad for William that the same country his mother died in at the hands of the paps have done this to his wife.

Plus I believe she wasn't blatantly sunbathing either, more changing. What's the poor girl to do, never use the toilet near a window in case someone with a long distance lens can see in?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Just because they are famous/royalty doesn't mean they are not entitled to the same rights as us!!!

I think it's wrong what the photographers did.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WishingOnTheStarsTonight View Post
    Yes, i understand where she was, but come on, Can she really expect to be able to do that sort of stuff anywhere? The entire world is on ''kate and wills baby watch'' after their wedding last year (which was televised to the ENTIRE world), I don't have sympathy for her, as much as i disagree with them being published.
    Sorry I forgot about that clause in the law that meant your allowed to trespass to take photos of the royal family. Duh!

Of course, she lost the right to any sort of privacy (including on private property) when she signed those marriage papers. Along with giving us the right to publish half naked photos ago. Completely forgot that being a member of the royal family meant you lost of all rights to privacy.

TBH I don't think magazines should be allowed to publish photos of anyone (royal or celeb) unless they have express permission from said person. But that's a whole other debate.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wannawannabe View Post
    Obviously everyones forgotten about Diana's death which was caused by the paparazzi chasing them.
    Or perhaps caused by the drunken driver who was speeding?

Anyway I think the photos are definitely wrong but I don't really think they should be surprised by them. I would never EVER take my clothes off outside or near a window if I was in her position. It's not hard really, I don't think I've been nude outdoors since puberty!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Piffle For This Useful Post:

Rissy84  (15-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by WishingOnTheStarsTonight View Post
    If she didn't want to be photographed topless, then don't go where it's possible to be photographed without a top on! Pretty simple really.
    Sure let's blame the victim. If someone takes a photo of you through the window as your getting out of the shower then it's completely your fault for leaving curtains open right? Disgusting.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ChickyBee For This Useful Post:

Busy-Bee  (15-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Plus at the end of the day they're only boobs! We all have them. People sunbathe topless all the time. Glad the uk tabloids have done the honourable thing (for once) and not printed them

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Yes at least she wasn't flashing them near a school

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

The uk tabloids didn't print them only because they love their royal family more than their trashy gossip.

If it was anyone else they would have printed them.

Can't believe the comments in the thread btw, the poor girl. Should she never have a shower naked either? Because she can pretty much expect to be photographed wherever the hell she is!

Thanks
    Reviews

The british tabloids printed the shots of Harry in Vegas ...