+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Topless Kate middleton photos

What do you think of the royal family suing the media that prints these photos?

The photos were taken in france and show Kate topless on a deck. I must say that while I think it would be lovely if the paparazzi would leave celebs alone, I think that Kate is well aware of their constant presence and should not really be surprised that pics of her would show up in magazines. Of course Kate herself maybe fine with it, it may be the royal family suing to uphold their reputation.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Of course they should sue. She was on private property - that is a massive invasion. If she were on a public beach or something then it might be a different story but someone actually trespassed onto private property to procure these pictures. I think they have every right to privacy in their own home

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm in 2 minds about this-On one hand I agree she knows they are always lurking, so it's a bit of bad luck, learn for next time.But then I think it's wrong that they were doing something on a private property, and have been violated in this way, it's not like they took nudie pics that then got leaked somehow.

Thanks
    Reviews

I think it's so wrong! They were on a private property on holidays and the paps were so far away with super long lenses.
    It's disgraceful! I thought if I would do the same thing and I probably would..private secluded house, married to a prince, having that amazing body...sure I would sunbake naked!

Thanks
    Reviews
    They were on a private estate at a family friends. I would be p**** as well. It wasn't like she was just down at the public beach with the girls out for all to see. I would definitely sue the photographer/magazine and would like to see authorities arrest and charge said photographer with trespassing and whatever else they can lay on him.

Obviously everyones forgotten about Diana's death which was caused by the paparazzi chasing them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    If she didn't want to be photographed topless, then don't go where it's possible to be photographed without a top on! Pretty simple really.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by WishingOnTheStarsTonight View Post
    If she didn't want to be photographed topless, then don't go where it's possible to be photographed without a top on! Pretty simple really.
    She was on a PRIVATE estate, not at the local public beach!!!! Imagine if someone trespassed into your backyard and took photos of you!! I'd imagine that the was the last place she expected to be photographed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wannawannabe View Post
    She was on a PRIVATE estate, not at the local public beach!!!! Imagine if someone trespassed into your backyard and took photos of you!! I'd imagine that the was the last place she expected to be photographed.
    Yes, i understand where she was, but come on, Can she really expect to be able to do that sort of stuff anywhere? The entire world is on ''kate and wills baby watch'' after their wedding last year (which was televised to the ENTIRE world), I don't have sympathy for her, as much as i disagree with them being published.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WishingOnTheStarsTonight For This Useful Post:

Opinionated  (15-09-2012),Rissy84  (15-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by wannawannabe View Post
    Right?

I mean the vantage point to enable the photographer to get the job was miles away from the estate. Miles.

The lens used must have been huge.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Ummm so she no longer has the right to privacy, what other rights should we take away?

Private estate, totally wrong. Hope the dude is charged with trespass and anything else applicable.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

LoveLivesHere  (15-09-2012)