+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default A sort of spin off from the 'when did your period return' thread..

I only just got my period back last month and am still bf 23 month old dd. The first time it came back, it was just like 'normal' so I assumed it would be back again the this month as normal. This month, I had cramping and bloating like normal and then not really anything coming out. (tmi) I only had a few streaks of pinkish blood when I went to the loo but that was it. I didn't even have to wear anything. So my head is going crazy now with 'what ifs'. I know some women experience implantation bleeding similar to what I had so now I'm thinking I might be pregnant! I did a test yesterday but it was negative so for now I'm ruling that out! Dh and i arent using any contraception so it would be welcomed if i was!
    Anyways, my question is... When af did return, was it 'normal' straight away or did it take a few months to straighten itself out (so to speak)??
    I was thinking maybe my body is just getting used to it again!
    Thanks in advance.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,
    I believe that it can take a while for AF to return back to normal. after AF returned for me, I also skipped one the next month, and than for a few months after, my cycle length was longer than usual. It took about 6 months, but the last cycle I had seems to be starting to get back to normal.

Having said that though, you can still fall pregnant whilst BFing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default A sort of spin off from the 'when did your period return' thread..

Mine is taking a while to get back to normal. I got AF after 8 months, then it was another 2 months before I got the next one. Not sure when I'll get the next one as I've only had 2 so far. Time will tell! I'm single so no chance of pregnancy.

Good luck!