+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    this part is bloody hard!! i just want to sleep the next 6 weeks away. When you've already lost one (or 3 in my case), it just makes you extra nervous.

I'm sure everything is totally fine

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Cramping and lower back pain, 5wks 5 days

I agree. Oh you poor thing, that must have been aweful for you. Three miscarriages! This is our time now, we are going to be ok!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    i had some very slight twingy cramps last night, and saw a heartbeat today, so i think its all normal. As long as you dont get heavy bleeding, i'm sure you are fine

Hope you're feeling better today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clementine, thats great that you have had your scan, and you have seen the heartbeat, that is one hurdle over now. How far are you?

Well, I had my repeat bloods done yesterday, all is good. hcg is 20 000, progesterone is apparent really really high, which is probably causing the lower back aching. So I can relax a bit now. Except of course for the virus I now have, with the sorest throat I think that I have ever had. It is horrendous. Not only am I waking numerous times during the night to go to the loo, but I am also waking to take panadol, and my temp, to make sure it doesn't get too high (not good at this early stage of pregnancy), and simply because when I swallow, it hurts so much it wakes me up.

Damn, always something
    Last edited by bwana; 18-09-2012 at 09:43.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news Bwana. Like I said I have had awful cramping and back ache and on Friday I had pink mucus aswell, I had my 10 week scan yesterday and saw two beautiful babies wriggling around in there, growing perfectly! Such a relief. My obstetrician said that at 10 weeks after having the 3 good scans my miscarriage risk is now down to about 1%! I am now starting to get a bit excited

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jetaime View Post
    Great news Bwana. Like I said I have had awful cramping and back ache and on Friday I had pink mucus aswell, I had my 10 week scan yesterday and saw two beautiful babies wriggling around in there, growing perfectly! Such a relief. My obstetrician said that at 10 weeks after having the 3 good scans my miscarriage risk is now down to about 1%! I am now starting to get a bit excited
    Wow Jetaime: that is awesome!!!! You deserve to be a bit excited by now. I can imagine what a huge relief that must be. And two babies, double wow!!! How exciting for you!!!