+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hairy armpits

It's gross. I shave my under arms every time I get into the shower... Twice a day at least!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CakeyLoaf View Post
    I think armpit hair is gross on women. Call me a brainwashed bimbo but it freaks me out. When we were in Italy we met my cousin (she's in her 50's), she was giving us directions somewhere and pointed and put up her arm and yep, full of hair.

Whatever floats your boat but I don't really want to see it. Maybe non shavers should wear longsleeved clothing to help those of us with sensitive dispositions?
    hahaha! Hilarious!

I try to be so open and 'cool' with it, but I'm just not.
    I get all hot and flustered when I cop an eyeful and just work through it with positive phrases under my breath such as
    "every woman has a right to have as much hair as she pleases'
    etc etc

3. The Following User Says Thank You to faroutbrusselsprout For This Useful Post:

Eko  (16-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Hairy armpits

I wax my pits because I can smell my BO when they are hairy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Hairy armpits

I find hairy pits on women unattractive, but I do accept that it's because hairless pits has become the 'norm' from my perspective..
    I feel the same also ... But that's just me.... Just like some people will raise an eyebrow knowing that I shave my legs, under arms,fanny and need I say more ...being doing it for years like the look and feel myself and I have NO complaints from DH either...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I actually find hairy pits on some women very sexy. Being born in the 80s and growing up in a Western country, it seems very old-fashioned and exotic to me and some old paintings and drawings I've seen, the women looks absolutely beautiful and feminine, even with their underarm hair.

I shave mine. I dislike it and I come from a society where it's expected to be removed... but I would never think that a woman who chooses to go against the grain is manly or unclean.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I don't mind in the least if other women want to grow their armpit hair! I, however, don't personally like having any hair there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyMummy View Post
    I actually find hairy pits on some women very sexy. Being born in the 80s and growing up in a Western country, it seems very old-fashioned and exotic to me and some old paintings and drawings I've seen, the women looks absolutely beautiful and feminine, even with their underarm hair.

I shave mine. I dislike it and I come from a society where it's expected to be removed... but I would never think that a woman who chooses to go against the grain is manly or unclean.
    Why don't you try letting it grow? Maybe you'll feel more aligned with your femininity?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Huh?

I'm already feminine thanks very much.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    I find it so sad many of you are grossed out by the sight of a bit of hair.

I never shave anywhere, I live in the tropic's so my wardrobe is made up of sleeveless tops. I never even think twice about it.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

BornToBe  (16-09-2012),HarvestMoon  (15-09-2012),WorkingClassMum  (15-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Hairy armpits

If armpit hair release pheromones, will DFs libido grow if I let my armpit hairs grow?

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Guest1234 For This Useful Post:

CakeyLoaf  (15-09-2012),Stiflers Mom  (15-09-2012)