+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: Hairy armpits

I'm a lazy pit shaver, mine were hairy for a while until recently.

It doesn't really bother me. Woman tend to have less hair there than men generally, so its hardly manly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I shave my underarms every single day and have a bit of an 'ew' reaction to seeing women with hairy armpits....but I know that's because my mum finds it repulsive and talked about it enough as a kid for it to have an effect on the way I view it. However, it is my issue and I am definitely trying to change the way I feel about it, because I shouldn't care if other women have hairy armpits....but I know I will continue to shave my armpits for the rest of my life.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    As I have said before in these type of threads I have to shave my pits. Ever since puberty, if I let it grow when I sweat it becomes stingy and itchy. Not sure why but that's what happens. Bc I sweat a lot at the gym I find I get stingy with only 3 or so days growth so I have to shave everyday

I couldn't care less what other women do. Shave, don't shave. meh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Omg..
    I was watching TV and this girl came on.. she was hairless apart from her head and had fake tan, boobs, nails and hair colour..

It was so freaky gross..

I gagged..

When did looking like a Barbie become socially acceptable?

Vomit..

Sorry just having a joke at my own expense..

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ishtyban For This Useful Post:

Alexander Beetle  (15-09-2012),Boobycino  (15-09-2012),HarvestMoon  (15-09-2012),wrena  (15-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    Not the original post, you have to read beyond that.

Why do the femmo's have to turn everything into a serious deep and meaningful agenda. Lighten up and crack a joke or two once or twice!
    Actually yes i did read all your comments.

Didn't see the joke though.

I am not a femmo whatever that means I simply did not see where or how your comments were funny.

Sent from my MB526 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hairy armpits

Quote Originally Posted by Ishtyban View Post
    Omg..
    I was watching TV and this girl came on.. she was hairless apart from her head and had fake tan, boobs, nails and hair colour..

It was so freaky gross..

I gagged..

When did looking like a Barbie become socially acceptable?

Vomit..

Sorry just having a joke at my own expense..
    hahahahaha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Not my thing, but don't care if other women want to go natural and I certainly don't think it's unhygienic

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MsMummy View Post
    If shaving is for cleanliness or hygiene reasons, then why don't men shave their arm pits?
    Mine trims his for hygiene reasons. He complains that some of the men he trains with don't and smell way worse because of the sweat clinging to the hairs and drying.

I find hairy pits on women unattractive, but I do accept that it's because hairless pits has become the 'norm' from my perspective. Much like I find frizzy hair unattractive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week

Default Hairy armpits

Check this out... Trimming underarm hair can be traced back to 1915 in America when clothing became more revealing, companies launched an aggressive marketing campaign and there was an 'anti underarm hair' article in Harpers Bazarre magazine ...

http://askville.amazon.com/women-sta...uestId=5768114

Busy-Bee is offline Offending people since before Del :D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    Why do the femmo's have to turn everything into a serious deep and meaningful agenda. Lighten up and crack a joke or two once or twice!
    We'll I am a very passionate feminist and I like nothing more than to crack jokes. What I don't like is when the humour is about ridiculing women who don't conform to society's expectations of hairlessness. 'Humour' in this context trivialises feminist issues. It's in a similar vein to the extremely poor taste 'jokes' about domestic violence and people saying "lighten up" when you don't laugh. Domestic abuse is not a subject for humour and nor is societal expectations of what women are supposed to look like.

This "femmo" reserves the right to not make light of something she feels passionately about.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Busy-Bee For This Useful Post:

delirium  (15-09-2012),HarvestMoon  (15-09-2012),jaandaw  (16-09-2012),Theophania  (15-09-2012)