+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eko View Post
    I find it amusing that there are people here judging others for judging women with hairy pits .
    As I've said, everyone is turned off by something. How is being judgmental of someone's gut reaction to body hair any less judgmental than the women who dislike pit hair?

Pot, meet kettle.

Oh I'm sure that someone will point out that the people judging the judgers aren't oppressing anyone... Although are they?

Edit to add: Oh wait! Of course! It's society that's at fault for women being that way. We should collectively shake our outraged fists at society. Not each other .
    Actually there is a difference.

The judgement in the op was that women who didn't shave were manly and unfeminine. Further judgement was implied that it was unhygienic to not shave. Ergo judgment was passed on unshaven women.

My post was that I find their opinion offensive - I am 'judging' their opinion not their way of being, shaven or not.

Yes, we all judge, but there is a difference debating opinions as versus actions or way of being.

I don't care if women shave, I do care why they shave but don't pass an opinion on their shaving IYKWIM. I also care when a judgment is passed, especially with negative connotations and labels. I will debate an opinion especially if I find the opinion offensive.

I also don't believe debating opinions oppressive, debating and discussing thought processes, the conclusion and the premise upon which they are formed is how we further expand our own thoughts - its part of the education process.

Nowhere is offline Winner 2007- Most Supportive Of Feeding Other-Than-Breast Award
    Winner 2010- Most Optimistic Poster Award
    Winner 2010- The Most Supportive Member Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    OMG this sort of thread goes in circles every dam time.

Some thing that arm pit hair i gross, and un clean and manly then the other side think that women who do shave are brain washed and we only do it because society makes us.

SERIOUSLY come on, some like hair pits and fannies some dont, Does it have to be any deeper than that, If you can like having your pits hairy with out it meaning you are brain washed why cant others like them not hairy and not have it mean they are brain washed.

seriously its pit hair who care if its shaved or not shaved youare no more of a women if you do or do not shave it, you are not brain washed if you do, you do not stink if you shave or dont shave if you stink you stink its down to poor hygiene or your just a stinky person nothing to do with the hair.

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Apparently Robert Pattinson (is that his name?) would lick Kristen Stewarts armpits. There is your fun fact or fun fiction for the day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Hairy armpits

Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    Apparently Robert Pattinson (is that his name?) would lick Kristen Stewarts armpits. There is your fun fact or fun fiction for the day.
    He probably wouldn't now after she cheated on him!

On my own body I find it gross, I hate body hair and shave the lot regularly.
    I admit if I see someone else with long pit or leg hair I think "She needs a shave".

I also dislike hairy male bodies.

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsOhara View Post
    He probably wouldn't now after she cheated on him!
    They'll get back together. Mark my words.
    (Dont really mark my words. I only know what I read in my gossip mags that I adore oh so much. I cant even spell the guys name right )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I actually have no idea what any underarm hair would even look like on me. I started shaving underarms as soon as I got hair (12ish??), and do it every morning in the shower. There's nothing there to shave - it just stops it from ever growing. I can't even remember what it would have looked like when it came through! I guess that's probably weird...