+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Homebirth in Kalgoorlie WA

My husband and I have just moved to Kalgoorlie from western Sydney and are currently expecting bub #2 due March 27, and after a disgraceful hospital experience with our DD, we want to have a home waterbirth but we are having trouble finding any privately practising midwifes that cover the kalgoorlie area. Does anyone know of any, or know where I can get more information?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Homebirth in Kalgoorlie WA

Hi
    How did you go finding a midwife for your home birth? We are having a home birth in July & similarly we had trouble finding an IM.

We have only two IMs covering the southwest area - and they are both in Busselton which is an hour from us. Luckily the both will travel & we have now booked our midwife and are looking forward - fingers crossed for a home birth.

Would love to chat if you are interested? I have started a WA country girls thread to hopefully connect with other ladies in rural areas that are planning to have home births also.

Although I have found so far that there seems to be not many of us, at least on bub hub at the moment.

Sorry for such a long post!

Boomerang in Yabberup WA

Similar Threads

1. Kalgoorlie???
    By Kalmumtobe in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-08-2012, 16:41
  2. kalgoorlie mummas ?
    By carliew in forum Central Western Australia
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 30-01-2012, 16:48