+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Birthing Videography Sydney / Wollongong / Newcastle

Hi everyone

A friend of mine has a photography / videography business and is looking for someone due to deliver in December / January who is interested in having their birth filmed.

The company is based in Sydney, but willing to travel within a distance that would allow them to get there when the big moment comes. I don't think they plan on being in there themselves for the whole birth, would just set up the camera etc and then leave you and partner be.

I am due in December however he is too close a friend of mine and my husband's so feel it would be weird

If anyone is interested, please pm me and I can pass on details. Or give me your email address and I can pass it on to them.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Birthing Videography Sydney / Wollongong / Newcastle

Bump

Similar Threads

1. Looking for sperm donation Sydney NSW ( we are in newcastle)
    By jtkw in forum Non-IVF fertility assistance
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-05-2012, 20:42
  2. Looking for a ENT in Unanderra/Wollongong (or do I go to Sydney)
    By Iccara in forum General Child Health Issues
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 23-01-2012, 15:24
  3. East Sydney Birthing centre
    By Twitchit in forum Seeking a Midwife Managed Birthing Centre or Community Midwifery Program
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 31-12-2011, 09:07