+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I was trying to make the point that women pay or would pay for a similar service, these women thought the men could not hear them when in actual fact if they had of spent time in that section we could hear every word.

The point I am making is men are more vocal and obvious about liking this w=sort of rubbish where as women hide it most times.

I do not agree with the idea or where it is but spending 11 years in a male dominated industy I have found most of the men LOVE this sort of rubbish and my hubby is asked if he is GAY/call him whipped constantly because he refuses to lunch with the boys at our local titty lunch bar(cafe thing).

I have never said he cannot go nor would DH be in trouble, I just find the idea yuk due to fact I like my food prepared and handled by people in sleeves, long pants...hygeinic wear.
    Last edited by fairyflossfairy; 16-09-2012 at 13:04.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    What about the single ones. Let them have some boob viewing!
    But they won't make much of a profit if they only allow the single ones... Perhaps they should just ask the girls to flash em for free and just pay them award wages instead.... Since its apparently so acceptable

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackEyedPea View Post
    But they won't make much of a profit if they only allow the single ones... Perhaps they should just ask the girls to flash em for free and just pay them award wages instead.... Since its apparently so acceptable
    No, I was answering to the post asking why the men cant wait till they are home and look at their partners breasts. Not all men are partnered....single ones might like a gander alongside their partners co-workers. Free boobs for all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmm yes free boobs gor all...

Well you've given me a brilliant business idea... I should knock on all my neighbours doors and let the hubbies know I'll happily flash my boobies for 5 bucks. Of course I'll try not to let the kiddies see though... I could be rich!!

Oh my i am SO sarcastic today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Hmm yes free boobs gor all...

Well you've given me a brilliant business idea... I should knock on all my neighbours doors and let the hubbies know I'll happily flash my boobies for 5 bucks. Of course I'll try not to let the kiddies see though... I could be rich!!

Oh my i am SO sarcastic today
    Nah you could charge at least 50 bucks. Men will do anything and spend anything to see some mammaries. They are men right? no impulse control...being sarcastic btw

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    Nah you could charge at least 50 bucks. Men will do anything and spend anything to see some mammaries. They are men right? no impulse control...being sarcastic btw
    Ooooh awesome $50! That's wayyy above award wages! I can't believe ALL women don't do this!

Ok I'm a bit ashamed of my sarcasm to what is a serious discussion, but there is a tiny bit of method to my madness...

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Topless waitresses in take-away shop

Ooooh awesome $50! That's wayyy above award wages! I can't believe ALL women don't do this!

Ok I'm a bit ashamed of my sarcasm to what is a serious discussion, but there is a tiny bit of method to my madness...
    See that would just be sale sex which is no where near the same thing . However if you bake some cookies then they could buy the cookies off you for $50 and as a bonus get to see your girls. Then you can call it a hospitality business instead .

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jez For This Useful Post:

delirium  (16-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

*selling, not sale.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Elijahs Mum View Post
    We have to do the rent inspections on one! It's an eye opener for sure! Plus you can spot the "clients" who park around the back to use the back entrance, I'd say 75% of the ones I see are in suits and come during the day!
    I suggest you re-think the last few words of that paragraph.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to nasalhaironfire For This Useful Post:

WineTime  (06-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Well at least if they are coming during the day they are getting their money's worth ...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to NancyBlackett For This Useful Post:

WineTime  (06-11-2012)