+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennybaby View Post
    :-) mine probably aren't so perfect ATM either! My point was hat boobs at not the only thing that will draw a man in. ;-)
    Oh thank goodness for that! I was starting to think men really are a bunch of morons.... Or that I was the only one who knew men who find a woman's brain more stimulating than her boobs and would prefer a good lunch time conversation with an intelligent woman more enjoyable than hamburger with boobs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Topless waitresses in take-away shop

I guess there should also be separate beaches for men and women so that the women in bikinis aren't objectified. Gyms also, as some women only wear crop tops and their short shorts.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Niki24 For This Useful Post:

atomicmama  (16-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackEyedPea View Post
    Oh thank goodness for that! I was starting to think men really are a bunch of morons.... Or that I was the only one who knew men who find a woman's brain more stimulating than her boobs and would prefer a good lunch time conversation with an intelligent woman more enjoyable than hamburger with boobs.
    Well mine likes my boobs lol but there is so much more to him that how men are portrayed. We've been together a long time and I know him well and he finds this sort of stuff a turn off.... and before anyone says it, he doesn't just say it to make me feel better. He finds the whole stripper/topless girl thing tacky and yucky.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Niki24 View Post
    I guess there should also be separate beaches for men and women so that the women in bikinis aren't objectified. Gyms also, as some women only wear crop tops and their short shorts.
    have actuallu founf women worse, I use to hit weights hard and the women on cardio would oggle, giggle and make dirty comments about the men, I would hear it while doing my cardio and the men rarely carer about the women. Both sexes enjoy a perve not only men. I find it silly women get so upset at men perving when SO many women do it and make similar comments about men. Quoting you as it reminded me of how their are women only gyms but it is sexiest to have men only gyms for the same reason....so men can feel comfortable

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Niki24 View Post
    Oh this is totally off the point! If you look back I (and other) have said there's a time and place for this type of thing, not 'breasts are forbidden'! Sorry but I think you've TOTALLY missed the point here...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ellewood For This Useful Post:

Busy-Bee  (16-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Topless waitresses in take-away shop

Quote Originally Posted by BlackEyedPea View Post
    Not sure why I was quoted here...was just trying to point out that not all men find boobs he most physically attractive part of a woman's body, in response to women who suggested that ALL men love boobs. Some of us don't have any but we are still sexy.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jennybaby For This Useful Post:

fairyflossfairy  (16-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MummaHan View Post
    Sexualing breasts starts in the bedroom.

To every person that is saying that we shouldn't be sexualising breasts, do you let your dp/df/dh touch your breasts when you're having sex? I'll be utterly shocked if anyone can genuinely answer no!

Why can't breasts be sexual as well as for feeding? Is it really that much of an issue that these adults are CHOOSING to show their breasts? Is it really that much of an issue that these adult customers are CHOOSING to be served by topless waitresses?

Are YOU being forced to witness this? I highly doubt it!
    TMI

I can say no honestly DH does not care for boobs to him they just get in the way and their only purpose was for feeding our babies. Hubby has no interest in my breast for sexual reasons actually does not understand the obsession men have with them and for me I get no stimulation out of him playing with them. We tried but it was kind of like him poking his finger in my belly button....odd

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by fairyflossfairy View Post
    have actuallu founf women worse, I use to hit weights hard and the women on cardio would oggle, giggle and make dirty comments about the men, I would hear it while doing my cardio and the men rarely carer about the women. Both sexes enjoy a perve not only men. I find it silly women get so upset at men perving when SO many women do it and make similar comments about men. Quoting you as it reminded me of how their are women only gyms but it is sexiest to have men only gyms for the same reason....so men can feel comfortable
    Perving is not the issue.... It's paying women 'above award wages' (for someone else's profit) to go topless in a neighbourhood cafe, in order to lure male clientele.

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyflower View Post
    Honestly I think it's pathetic...I really don't see why men need to be perving at a pair of tits while eating their lunchtime sanga...can they just not wait till they get home...

You know to their own partners pair?

For petes sake..
    What about the single ones. Let them have some boob viewing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennybaby View Post
    Not sure why I was quoted here...was just trying to point out that not all men find boobs he most physically attractive part of a woman's body, in response to women who suggested that ALL men love boobs. Some of us don't have any but we are still sexy.
    Yes I was/am agreeing with you, in a roundabout way.
    Last edited by Ellewood; 16-09-2012 at 13:02.