+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Topless waitresses in take-away shop

Quote Originally Posted by Boobycino View Post
    Prepare to be shocked!

No. I can't stand it. Not that I'm laying in bed thinking "don't objectify me with your hands" it's more ick and bat his and or elbow him or roll away. Can't stand having my breasts touched in a sexual way.

Though I don't think breasts can't be sexual. And that's all good for whoever else. Not my boobs not my concerned if it's good for someone else!

Still think this idea is incredibly tacky.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub
    Me too! Shock horror! Haha. I can't stand hubby touching the sexually, particularly while beastfeeding. They feel like they are made for babies, not sex. That is just how I feel though and it is perfectly fine for me to feel that way. Lucky hubby isnt a boob man! :-D

I can't help but get flashbacks to 'the hangover' when people are saying, 'that girl is somebody's daughter'. Hahaha. Men don't care! Their wife has a father and is somebody's daughter and he still wants to see her naked/do naughty stuff to her. As long as it is not HIS daughter I really don't think boys mind a bit if boobie oggling. Such a silly point! Hehe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I love it when I hear " not a boob man" .. I will never ever ever believe that a man isn't that interested in boobs !!! Ever ever!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    But I guess my stance on this is the same as the sex industry. People choose to consume it and however sad it is to me, it's their choice to make.
    Yes true, and agree with Bec wholeheartedly.

I guess the biggest issue I have with this besides the continuation of the objectification of women to profit others (usually men who make all the real money in the is industry) is the fact this is a CAFE.

My issue is that these cafe owners want their cake and to eat it too so to speak - they need to decide what industry they're in, because topless waitresses belongs in the sex industry IMO, and the sex industry is a whole different ball park and should be kept well away from children. Children may not be able to see in there, but they will surely know about it and what goes on there and see the men coming out of there quite pleased with themselves and young boys will likely think it's 'cool' and perfectly acceptable to gawk at girls breasts whenever they want.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ellewood For This Useful Post:

Busy-Bee  (16-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennybaby View Post
    Lucky hubby isnt a boob man! :-D
    Bahahaha!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackEyedPea View Post
    Yes true, and agree with Bec wholeheartedly.

I guess the biggest issue I have with this besides the continuation of the objectification of women to profit others (usually men who make all the real money in the is industry) is the fact this is a CAFE.

My issue is that these cafe owners want their cake and to eat it too so to speak - they need to decide what industry they're in, because topless waitresses belongs in the sex industry IMO, and the sex industry is a whole different ball park and should be kept well away from children. Children may not be able to see in there, but they will surely know about it and what goes on there and see the men coming out of there quite pleased with themselves and young boys will likely think it's 'cool' and perfectly acceptable to gawk at girls breasts whenever they want.
    Yep good point

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Maybelline View Post
    I love it when I hear " not a boob man" .. I will never ever ever believe that a man isn't that interested in boobs !!! Ever ever!!!!!!
    There are those of us who are skinny without big boobs, our men prefer our small butts, toned tummies and shapely legs as draw cards. We can't all have big boobs and thank goodness there are men that prefer a long set of pins in preference of big boobs. Of course they like boobs...but they are happy to trade them for the other assets. Let's face it...they are all vj men in the end!

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennybaby View Post
    There are those of us who are skinny without big boobs, our men prefer our small butts, toned tummies and shapely legs as draw cards. We can't all have big boobs and thank goodness there are men that prefer a long set of pins in preference of big boobs. Of course they like boobs...but they are happy to trade them for the other assets. Let's face it...they are all vj men in the end!
    I have tiny boobs....Id like to know where I go for this apparent given small butt, toned tummy and shapely legs? Do I need to show proof of my tiny chest in order to receive my consolation prize? Let me grab my notepad so I can jot down the details.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to London For This Useful Post:

BornToBe  (16-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    I have tiny boobs....Id like to know where I go for this apparent given small butt, toned tummy and shapely legs? Do I need to show proof of my tiny chest in order to receive my consolation prize? Let me grab my notepad so I can jot down the details.
    :-) mine probably aren't so perfect ATM either! My point was hat boobs at not the only thing that will draw a man in. ;-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Honestly I think it's pathetic...I really don't see why men need to be perving at a pair of tits while eating their lunchtime sanga...can they just not wait till they get home...

You know to their own partners pair?

For petes sake..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyflower View Post
    Honestly I think it's pathetic...I really don't see why men need to be perving at a pair of tits while eating their lunchtime sanga...can they just not wait till they get home...

You know to their own partners pair?

For petes sake..
    No. Men are 2 dimensional creatures that can't control their behaviour at the sight of any female body parts. Even if they are partnered. Men just can't help themselves