+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennybaby View Post
    I think most men are all too eager to get their bits out for women. We don't really need to pay for it. Lol. In fact, an idea that would really sell is a reverse stripping show where the men started naked, put their clothes back on and didn't want any...ahem. That would really do it for me!
    Hehehe I was thinking earlier on when I was writing about the shirtless waiters that love staffing ladies day functions that its always guys that starting stripping and running around naked halfway through a party....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by WineTime View Post
    This thread is awesome.

Who knew that one takeaway joint could devalue all women, reducing us all to walking breasts and completely derailing the feminist movementt in one fell swoop!

Its the apocalypse, with chips on the side!!

Sarcasm aside, im not concerned by this. As long as all involved are consenting adults then who the hell cares? And if kids get in there then id be more concerned about the schools lax supervision.

So much of the main comnenters in this thread are just projecting insecurities under the guise of child welfare and womens rights me thinks.

Think its tacky all you like, it is a little. But if you see a few blokes (or ladies) popping into the local takeaway for a burger and a perve as the downfall of society and the end of respect for womankind then then get out there and protest.

As for it being across from a school, well they're clearly not breaking the law so too bad im afraid.
    I'm not saying I would want it banned, I firmly believe in choice, and if it fulfills the criteria (i.e. closed off, not allowing kids in etc) then fair enough. We live in a democracy not a dictatorship therefore if tradies want a set of boobs with their meat pie then that's their choice. I'm not their mother or their keeper.

I still say it's tacky though....

3. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

Annabella  (15-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Well, on the one hand I feel "As long as the women want to do it and the men want to go, and it's legal, etc. etc."

On the other hand (which is a bigger hand) I feel a bit "Eww tacky... And it reinforces that men are idiotic ape creatures that are led by the content of their trousers, and women are mindless sets of b00bs who like performing for the ape men."

So, I think my bigger hand wins...

DH gets really irritated about stuff that makes out men to be like that, as he's not into any of that kind of stuff (strip clubs, blokes going 'wa-hey', etc.) He's really into motorbikes, and gets irritated at the calendars with half naked girls all over them, as they 'spoil the view of the bike'.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Guest654 For This Useful Post:

Alexander Beetle  (15-09-2012),Annabella  (15-09-2012),Stiflers Mom  (15-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Topless waitresses in take-away shop

I think this is awful. Sometime I really hate humans.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

^ yep

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Re: Topless waitresses in take-away shop

I am the biggest prude, you will hardly see cleavage with me, but I used to work behind the bar of a pub and on Friday nights they had topless chicks that would do.drink runs for the customers.
    They were gorgeous girls, inside and out. One was doing it to pay her way through uni. Hell, if I had the confidence, I'd consider showing my girls for 2 hours and make hundreds of dollars. If you think about it, it's a smart concept all round.. You show your boobs and talk to customers knowing at the end of the shift, you've made a whole weeks wage, the business also makes a large profit from something so simple.

Honestly, after the initial shock wore off within 5 minutes, I hardly noticed these girls were topless.

If you don't like the idea, go somewhere else! They probably won't need your business anyway because they will have a large number of boob enthusiasts there every Friday for their lunch
    Last edited by atomicmama; 15-09-2012 at 09:10.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to atomicmama For This Useful Post:

FemmeFatale  (15-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Girl X View Post
    Well, on the one hand I feel "As long as the women want to do it and the men want to go, and it's legal, etc. etc."

On the other hand (which is a bigger hand) I feel a bit "Eww tacky... And it reinforces that men are idiotic ape creatures that are led by the content of their trousers, and women are mindless sets of b00bs who like performing for the ape men."

So, I think my bigger hand wins...
    I'm the same.

Maybe the owner always wanted a titty bar, this is his low budget substitute.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stiflers Mom For This Useful Post:

Ellewood  (15-09-2012),Guest654  (15-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

That's horrible. It's opposite a school. Just no!!!

Busy-Bee is offline Offending people since before Del :D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    For people who talk about "it's their choice", that may be so but choices are not made in a vacuum. I want to live in society that is respectful of both genders, where men are not assumed to all be hetrosexual neanderthals and pretty women's best commodities are not assumed to be tits. I want to live in a society that doesn't objectify woman bodies to the point of insanity (and men's bodies hot on the tail of similarly being objectified). Situations like this just reinforce such stereotypes thus taking away MY choice and the choice I want for my children and quite frankly, civilized society.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Busy-Bee For This Useful Post:

BornToBe  (15-09-2012),SassyMummy  (15-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ~Bec~ View Post
    For people who talk about "it's their choice", that may be so but choices are not made in a vacuum. I want to live in society that is respectful of both genders, where men are not assumed to all be hetrosexual neanderthals and pretty women's best commodities are not assumed to be tits. I want to live in a society that doesn't objectify woman bodies to the point of insanity (and men's bodies hot on the tail of similarly being objectified). Situations like this just reinforce such stereotypes thus taking away MY choice and the choice I want for my children and quite frankly, civilized society.
    You do have a choice. Don't go to these places and don't paticipate in these things. It's that simple.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to atomicmama For This Useful Post:

jez  (15-09-2012)