+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Topless waitresses in take-away shop

Quote Originally Posted by BornToBe View Post
    Nasty. Where are the "pantless waiters"? Oh that's right, only women are objects.
    I think most men are all too eager to get their bits out for women. We don't really need to pay for it. Lol. In fact, an idea that would really sell is a reverse stripping show where the men started naked, put their clothes back on and didn't want any...ahem. That would really do it for me!

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Cant be bothered reading 11 pages.

Wouldnt bother me if it was across from my sons school.

People go on and on about breasts are just breasts when debating about breastfeeding, but take the baby sucking it away and suddenly its crude and tacky

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to London For This Useful Post:

atomicmama  (15-09-2012),Jennaisme  (14-09-2012),WineTime  (14-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

I guess the sexualisation of breasts is why people feel uncomfortable with public breastfeeding in the first place?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to squirrelex For This Useful Post:

Ellewood  (15-09-2012)

Busy-Bee is offline Offending people since before Del :D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    People go on and on about breasts are just breasts when debating about breastfeeding, but take the baby sucking it away and suddenly its crude and tacky
    Because when a baby is feeding it's about nutrition, comfort and meeting a baby's needs. This is a clear case of tits out for the men to ogle, thus objectifying women. Whilst the two scenarios may have a naked boob involved that's where the similarities end. They are a million miles from each other, one is about caring for a baby as nature intended, the other is cashing in on the objectification of women's bodies.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Busy-Bee For This Useful Post:

Ellewood  (15-09-2012),LoveLivesHere  (14-09-2012),SassyMummy  (14-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week

Last thing kids need hanging around near a school is a bunch of dirty old perves on a budget.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to VicPark For This Useful Post:

FertileMertile  (14-09-2012),LoveLivesHere  (14-09-2012),MissMuppet  (15-09-2012),Stiflers Mom  (14-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts

Default Re: Topless waitresses in take-away shop

Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    Cant be bothered reading 11 pages.

Wouldnt bother me if it was across from my sons school.

It's two totally different "functions"of breasts and really not really all that comparable.

Breasts when breast feeding are just a food source. Breasts being displayed in a sexual way is sexual.

I still think it's pretty tacky/poor taste. I wouldn't protest against it or anything. but yeah I call tacky.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    This thread is awesome.

Who knew that one takeaway joint could devalue all women, reducing us all to walking breasts and completely derailing the feminist movementt in one fell swoop!

Its the apocalypse, with chips on the side!!

Sarcasm aside, im not concerned by this. As long as all involved are consenting adults then who the hell cares? And if kids get in there then id be more concerned about the schools lax supervision.

So much of the main comnenters in this thread are just projecting insecurities under the guise of child welfare and womens rights me thinks.

Think its tacky all you like, it is a little. But if you see a few blokes (or ladies) popping into the local takeaway for a burger and a perve as the downfall of society and the end of respect for womankind then then get out there and protest.

As for it being across from a school, well they're clearly not breaking the law so too bad im afraid.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to WineTime For This Useful Post:

ToughLove  (15-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by squirrelex View Post
    I guess the sexualisation of breasts is why people feel uncomfortable with public breastfeeding in the first place?
    Love this! So true.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    Last thing kids need hanging around near a school is a bunch of dirty old perves on a budget.
    Normally your posts have me gritting my teeth, but this actually had me LOLing.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SassyMummy For This Useful Post:

Boobycino  (14-09-2012),tormyxxx  (14-09-2012),~ElectricPink~  (15-09-2012)

Nowhere is offline Winner 2007- Most Supportive Of Feeding Other-Than-Breast Award
    Winner 2010- Most Optimistic Poster Award
    Winner 2010- The Most Supportive Member Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I dont see how it can pass, usually to get a licence to have a venue with topless women it has to be a place not veiwable from the front of the shop other than that i dont see the issue, it shouldnt how ever be i a venue that the kids can see in to no way at all.

but taverns have been doing this for years i know a lot around here used to do it on a friday arvo