+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Topless waitresses in take-away shop

Quote Originally Posted by CakeyLoaf View Post
    To buy lunch from the takeaway shop with topless chicks :-D
    Only the bogan ones who have seen more skin on channel V or down the beach when they go for a surf instead of math.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    This is not uncommon, but I have not heard of it being near a school.

The guys I worked with use to and probably still go to the topless lunch place they love it. I find it vile not because it is tacky but seriously thinking of food and topless sweaty women serving food.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts

Default Re: Topless waitresses in take-away shop

Quote Originally Posted by Niki24 View Post
    We also have one which is a "massage parlor". Bil went for a massage and left when he was told to take all of his clothes off, so she could "rub" him. This place is at our local shops and within 1km from dd's primary school.
    My grandma is a massage therapist and no matter how she advertises someone will always call and ask if it's *that* kind of massage. My grandma for goodness sake!!!! No amount of holistic medicine and homeopathic blah blah in her advertising deters some men from thinking a massage therapist is automatically a pr0stitute. She no longer advertises. Though word of mouth keeps her ticking over she doesn't want much work these days any way.

As for topless waitresses. Ugh. Tacky.

There was a "bikini barber" around the corner from me thats now just a normal one because wth?! Seriously every time I walked past I just imagined hair in my top. Gross.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Elijahs Mum View Post
    There are plenty of Brothels in suburban areas that a lot of people are unaware of ( we have one 2 doors up from our office)
    I could not figure out why my dead end street was soooooo busy so I googled sex as I was joking it was probably a brothel and came up with a gentlemans club. Also DH could not figure out why the boys at his work were so eager to do jobs in a set area until he found out their was a brothel in the middle of the eastate and the girls lunch on the deck.

They are everywhere

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Topless waitresses in take-away shop

Quote Originally Posted by fairyflossfairy View Post
    I could not figure out why my dead end street was soooooo busy so I googled sex as I was joking it was probably a brothel and came up with a gentlemans club. Also DH could not figure out why the boys at his work were so eager to do jobs in a set area until he found out their was a brothel in the middle of the eastate and the girls lunch on the deck.

They are everywhere
    We have to do the rent inspections on one! It's an eye opener for sure! Plus you can spot the "clients" who park around the back to use the back entrance, I'd say 75% of the ones I see are in suits and come during the day!

cmd'smum is offline Administrator
    I'm coming to get you Linda... ribbbit
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyMummy View Post
    It's not about the nudity it's about the intent. The intent is to illicit male attention via boobs to get more business. To me, that's just shameful and something I wish women could move on from. The fact that you can make $350 for getting your tits out for a few hours speaks volumes about where a woman's worth is placed.

It's not about nudity in itself. A cafe with a beautiful nude artwork is fine because it's not for sex. Topless waitresses in a takeaway joint is about nothing more than sex.
    Spot on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpeamummy View Post
    Only the bogan ones who have seen more skin on channel V or down the beach when they go for a surf instead of math.
    'bogan ones' That ol chestnut hey

8. The Following User Says Thank You to FertileMertile For This Useful Post:

bumMum  (14-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Re: Topless waitresses in take-away shop

Quote Originally Posted by SassyMummy View Post
    It's not about the nudity it's about the intent. The intent is to illicit male attention via boobs to get more business. To me, that's just shameful and something I wish women could move on from. The fact that you can make $350 for getting your tits out for a few hours speaks volumes about where a woman's worth is placed.

It's not about nudity in itself. A cafe with a beautiful nude artwork is fine because it's not for sex. Topless waitresses in a takeaway joint is about nothing more than sex.
    I don't see how its shameful or speaks volumes about her worth? Maybe she knows she has nice breasts.. so what? I have known plenty of women who worked in the sex industry who were intelligent, and did have good self esteem. and One who now works in construction lol and would prob happily take her lunch from a topless lady. And wouldn't be offended by her male co workers ogling her either. They are breasts. Nice to look at. Men like them. Babies use them. What's the big deal? The only reason its weird to me is because they are clearly sexual in this scenario so I don't think should be opposite a school.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    One word TACKY!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Not one individual woman's worth... but the value of women overall, and which parts of her are the most valuable, in the eyes of society.

I have great tits. Doesn't mean they should be able to earn a whole lot more than my brain or any skill I might have could though.
    Last edited by SassyMummy; 14-09-2012 at 18:41.