+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Do you expect food & drinks to be supplied to the parents at a kids party?

do you expect it/provide it? yes/no?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Do you expect food & drinks to be supplied to the parents at a kids party?

I don't expect it when I go to a kids party, but I do provide it at DDs parties

Nowhere is offline Winner 2007- Most Supportive Of Feeding Other-Than-Breast Award
    Winner 2010- Most Optimistic Poster Award
    Winner 2010- The Most Supportive Member Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I always provide food for every one at kenzees parties

Nowhere is offline Winner 2007- Most Supportive Of Feeding Other-Than-Breast Award
    Winner 2010- Most Optimistic Poster Award
    Winner 2010- The Most Supportive Member Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    and no i dont expect it at others, im usually having to helicopter kenz so she dont fall over or something

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

If I have a party I always cater for everyone. It depends on the party, time and place to wether or not I expect food to be provided to adults

Thanks
    Reviews

I always provide food and drinks for adults as usually most of our family are at our parties anyway! I've never been to a kids party that has never not catered for adults yet

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    I don't expect it but I provide it. Just the urn and tea/coffee supplies with some slice/cake and some wine/beer/softies with chip and dip, plus water.

Thanks
    Reviews
    only asking as i have been to parties and (within a large friendship group) and it's the same particular people who winge that the host has provided nothing for the adults.. lol. one particular party we went to we got told ''don't eat anything, there is plenty of food here for all the adults''... so nobody eats, expecting food, but when everyone got there, there was fairy bread and cheerios and cupcakes to share with the kids. LOL. I ALWAYS eat before i go to a party, that way, i don't have to bother and am free to chase my toddler around if need be.. but yes, that party was a funny one in the sense of everyone b!tching ''what food?!"" behind the hosts back.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

If its got a food table out I always expect its for anyone in attendance.

If its a venue party where food is an additional charge, I would never expect to be catered to.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Minchi View Post
    only asking as i have been to parties and (within a large friendship group) and it's the same particular people who winge that the host has provided nothing for the adults.. lol. one particular party we went to we got told ''don't eat anything, there is plenty of food here for all the adults''... so nobody eats, expecting food, but when everyone got there, there was fairy bread and cheerios and cupcakes to share with the kids. LOL. I ALWAYS eat before i go to a party, that way, i don't have to bother and am free to chase my toddler around if need be.. but yes, that party was a funny one in the sense of everyone b!tching ''what food?!"" behind the hosts back.
    It depends on the time of the party, the age of the child, the number of guests etc....