+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default my husband is driving me nuts :)

He is the one who should be writing here. I do not want to have another baby now. I have written in here a while ago when we were trying to decide 3 or no.... but then Ive reached the decision that im ok with 2. I am tooooooo old to try for another...

Having said all that... its my husband that cant decide. Hes an only child and likes the idea of 3 kids. I would probably have another for him (I PROBABLY wont regret another child ... but I dont want him to regret not having another one or to resent me for denying him iykwim) I do say id probably do it, but Im not sure really. I dont know if I have it in me to be preggers, do the newborn/no sleep thing.

the thing is im 39. waaaayyyy to old right?

I thought we had decided and last night he was watching tv and said i think I do want another baby (he saw a newborn on the program) BUT hes still not sure! tic toc.......

I wish we'd decide one way or the other and soooooon!

Im not sure if ive put this post in the right spot or not - just venting LOL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    i don't think that's too old. my mil had my sil at 41, and my grandma had my uncle at 44!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I dont think you're too old either, but I can totally understand not wanting to go through it all again. I dont think i could have another baby unless i was fully on board, no matter how keen my DH was. Pregnancy and babies are hard work!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    You're only too old if you THINK you're too old I'm 41 and expecting my second... That said, I am pretty nervous of the newborn period and hope this one sleeps through the night from a young age like DD1 did. And this pregnancy is much harder on my body than my previous one at 39... no way would I do this again