+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Just various teas, if I knew anyone who drank soy milk I'd probably keep some uht but I can't think of anyone I know who does. I try to have something afternoon tea-ish on hand like biscuits or slices. And spare toothbrushes for overnighters, but that doesn't happen very often any more, just sometimes my mum but she brings a toiletry bag. Oh, and various spreads for toast- DP and i only have vegemite on toast and DS has honey sandwiches but i keep peanut butter and jams in the house for overnight guests.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Annabella View Post
    Soy milk even tho none of us drink it- just for when people come who don't/can't drink milk.

i also keep a few baby items handy incase people need them although I have babies at the moment anyway, but used to have a rocker, a few nappies and outfits in various sizes etc.
    That's a good idea, I think I will try to remember that one for when i don't have babies.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default **spin off** do you store food/staples for visitors that you don't consume yourself..

Tea for ILs.
    That's pretty much it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have a pretty broad stock in the pantry/fridge, so should be covered pretty good. I always have tea/coffee/hot chocolate/full cream/light milk/savoury and sweet biscuits/cheeses and alot of spreads.

I don't eat alot of this, nor does hubby. I mostly have people here as I have the youngest bub, so always have a decent stock.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default **spin off** do you store food/staples for visitors that you don't consume yourself..

Special coffee for my Mum and dad. Also some special foods for my Mum. That's about all though.

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

We keep instant coffee for MIL because she prefers it over other coffee. We also keep gluten free snack food for my Dad who is coeliac.

My sister always keeps special food in her house for my DS2 and lactose free milk for me.
    Last edited by Witwicky; 13-09-2012 at 21:37.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

Sugar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Only decaf tea and coffee.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: **spin off** do you store food/staples for visitors that you don't consume

Tea and coffee as we don't drink either but mum and MIL replace them so I don't really know what's there. They used to also bring their own milk (as they knew otherwise they would be having their hot drinks black!) but since being pregnant I have cereal so they r used to me having milk now. Have long life milk as back up but this is just as much for me as visitors!

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub

threechooks is offline If my spelling annoys you that's your problem.... I have better things to do than proofread !
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ffrenchknickers View Post
    Sugar
    same here

11. The Following User Says Thank You to threechooks For This Useful Post:

Ffrenchknickers  (13-09-2012)