.. a spin off from the coffee thread...
do you keep things in your house for visitors/guests that you don't actually use yourself, what is it, why/why not?
I never realised I did it but after reading the other thread I do and now im wondering if I am odd?
we always have
- milo for DHs grandma
- drinking chocolate for anyone who wants it
- UHT soy milks/UHT lactose free milk/UHT almond milk
- UHT cream (we dont really eat cream)
- coffee for stove top/coffee beans/milk frother etc
- non wheat items (rice cakes, GF bread, mountain bread etc)
- primas for kids
- basic cereals (cornflakes, weatbix - we only eat Oats)
- assorted teas (we only drink peppermint)