+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default *spinoff* bonds undies

All I wear is bonds....
    You buy adult women's packs 4 @@ $25. These last heaps longer as the elastic doesnt give within a year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    DD has some bonds undies but they don't fit well so i've never bought anymore. I get the boys cheap multi packs and they fit her great and have lasted ages.
    I have some bonds for myself, they are okay but i find the quality of bonds has gone downhill so i will only buy if on special.

Thanks
    Reviews

It's not like they were Versace undies! Bonds aren't exactly designer. That's funny that someone would poke fun at them!

Thanks
    Reviews

My DD wears bonds because she finds them the most comfortable. She also has some target ones but prefers the bonds. She's tried the cheaper Kmart ones but finds them uncomfortable so I have no issue spending the extra $ on bonds as they tend to last longer as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol glad i'm not the only one that buys bonds undies someone has to be buying them or they wouldn't make them lol.

I would buy target ones but they never ever have her size the girls undie department is always horrible disorganised and packets open everywhere so i can never find her size

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MinnieMouse81 View Post
    It's not like they were Versace undies! Bonds aren't exactly designer. That's funny that someone would poke fun at them!
    Agree! BUT mark my words, Bonds will end up designer wear before we know it - their prices are starting to get a bit out of reach for the average Aussie punter...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    DD has Bonds knickers. How did you score them so cheap? It's at least $11 for 2 here!

My faves are some mini cottontails. I love that they went up a bit higher at the waist but haven't been able to find them again since... *sigh*

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: *spinoff* bonds undies

My unborn baby has bonds nappy covers (which is like undies )

Iv had a comment about buying brand names and having more money then sense which is bull cos I don't I just save what I need and then when I see something nice or good quality I can get it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Dd1 wears Bonds. She picked them last time we did her clothes shop. Liked the patterns. They have lasted longer than some of the other brands I've bought. Just like adult ones do, my bonds do well, adjust to pregnancy and back lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bonds lover here I buy a lot of bonds stuff & i think it's great quality & lasts much longer than a lot of other brands.