+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Looking for other mums in Cairns or the Northern Beaches

Hi all,
    I am new to this site and just looking to meet some mums that would like to get together for playdates etc.

I live in Kewarra Beach and have a 2 and a half year old girl and another 10 month old girl. My partner works away every second week in the mines and after living here for almost 3 years now i still do not know many people especially any with kids of the similar age.

would be great if i could meet some new mummies on here and maybe catch up for a coffee

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,
    My name is Zoe, I am 6 months pregnant with our first baby. My other half is a diesel fitter and has just come back from working in Cloncurry 3 on 1 off so I can understand how hard it is when they work away.
    You can add me to Facebook if you like Zoe Burtt ( I just used behne as my login) I am 27yrs and am a bookkeeper. I'm trying to keep active whilst pregnant, and also am keen to meet some mums as I don't have a lot of friends with kids. We live in Brinsmead a bit further into town and I'm keen on joining a mums group or just meeting people so I don't go crazy with the little one is born!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls, just wandering if you are still in the area and if you could help out with info. We are moving up next month around Kewarra beach and I have know idea where to start :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    I'm not sure if you are still looking at catching up? I have recently moved to Cairns and have a 3 year old boy and an 8 month old girl. I'm keen to meet people, my little boy keeps giving random children cuddles in the street so he is missing his friends!
    Also if anyone can recommend a good place for swimming lessons for my 3 year old? We are currently in town but happy to travel if need be.
    Last edited by B Train; 18-02-2014 at 22:25.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Is anyone in here still active and looking to meet up? We moved here a few weeks ago and I'm 37w with our first We live in Edmonton