+ Reply to Thread

Default IUDI NSW Help

Hi my partner and I are a lesbian couple from NSW. We have a referral for Fertility First NSW. We are wanting to use an unknown donor imported from the US. This is not really our issue, my main concern is the strict 5 women recipient maximum that NSW law has. What is the best way to ensure that my partner can use the same donor a few years down the track, as I am the one who is going to be pregnant first. should we buy in bulk? should we travel to another state or country? or in there a way that we can ensure this in NSW? Any help would be greatly appreciated...

rainbow road is online now look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    in a glass case of emotion
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Don't quote me on this, but I think if you get pregnant using that donor you can buy/reserve the rest? I have my first appt at FF on Tuesday, I will be asking this then!

I know Fertility East at Bondi allow you to buy vials of sperm to store for future use.

Similar Threads

1. TTC blog (IUDI)
    By GDYB03 in forum iui / iudi
    Replies: 477
    Last Post: 09-12-2014, 20:08
  2. How much did your IUDI cost?
    By rainbow road in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-05-2013, 13:05
  3. Welcome to the new IUI/IUDI section!
    By catemer in forum iui / iudi
    Replies: 11