+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Catherine & Rusty's Quest.................................for a Dream Donor Egg Angel

Dear Egg Donor Angels

We can’t imagine how difficult it is for you to choose someone to give your precious egg donation. There are so many worthy and heartbreaking stories that all deserve your special gifts. We are just one of these stories…....

We have already tried and tried and tried to give our son a sibling and just when we thought we could try no more we see siblings at my son’s day care hugging and supporting each other, having that extra bond that we know is so special because my husband and I both have siblings that we treasure in our lives.

While our son has a very large extended family, Rusty and I between us have 10n ieces and nephews and 17 great nieces and nephews, we still want him to experience the closeness – highs and lows of a brother or sister.

Who are we................................................ .......................................
    Well Rusty and I met as we say the modern way ‘online’ and we were fortunate enough to find each other after meeting a few duds. We have been together for 6 years and married for 2 years. One of the important things we have in common is a strong sense of family and belief in the core values of right and wrong. Rusty is an amazing dad who makes us both laugh a lot, he is thoughtful to all and will do anything to help anyone. Me well, I’ve just always felt I was meant to be a mum which is why I originally started on this journey when single before I met Rusty. And although it’s been a long journey we feel fortunate every day that we have Lachlan in our lives, he is a beautiful, smart, loving child who dotes on our aging dog Darcy.

What we can offer............................................. .........................

A new addition to our family would be cherished, held close and guided through a life time of love, laughter, lots of fun and support to be who they wanted to be.

As you may already know payment for donation in Australia is illegal, however we are more then happy to cover all medical and travel expenses. We are also open to a donor’s wishes about future contact or desire to remain anonymous.

We are hoping a Donor Angel finds us who is............................

Under 35 years
    Has had children and preferably completed her family
    Lives anywhere in Australia (flexible as to who travels)
    Wishing to fulfill her dream of helping create a new life

If you think you could be our egg donor angel please send us a private message.

We look forward to meeting our special angel.

Catherine & Rusty
    Last edited by CLouise; 11-01-2013 at 13:08.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone

I hope you all have a lovely weekend

Catherine

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Catherine

I just read your post and what a wonderful family a new bub would be born into with you. I am looking forward to sharing in your journey to find your egg donor angel and hope she finds her way to you soon

Hugs

J

P.S: I hope you also have a lovely weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I've seen you on EDA. Just thought I'd give you a good luck Bump!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes it's me Annette and thanks for the bump, will have to find you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there Catherine and Rusty

A little disco ditty from 1974!!

The Bump

One
    two
    three Bump! One
    two
    three Bump!
    There's a new
    dance that is
    going around
    Called the Bump
    do the Bump.
    You can do it to
    the rhythm of
    that rock'n roll
    sound
    It's the Bump
    do the Bump.............

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi

Well we are looking again for an donor angel to find us. My niece had previously offered to help us, but has now had to withdraw her offer for medical reasons.

Look forward to hearing from and getting to know our angel.

Happy New Year everyone from Canberra.

Catherine