+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    BarefootedMumma is offline Aiming to be in the top 10 busiest users one week.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToughLove View Post
    she was fine about it.

She was all like "Oh Cherry, I'm so fat and juicy, will you shoot me in the head and then eat me?"

And I was "Oh fat and juicy doe, it is Christmas in two days, and my lovely turkey was eaten by a dastardly fox. It was only half eaten, so I may wash off the chewed half and eat the rest, but I do not think so"

Deer: "What a shame! Foxes are so naughty. That will teach you to let the turkey free in the yard when you're not home and night is falling. Come, shoot me in the head. It's a clear shot and will be very quick. It's not fawn season, I have no baby nor am I pregnant. Plus, I am favouring my left fore, and may be very injured. This follows all of your personal ethics laws for hunting. Eat me"

So I did. And as a reward, she gave me jewellery.

DH said we should have kept her alive, because she might have been the deer version of a golden goose, but with cheap mood rings.

Could you imagine how a Deer would "Lay" Mood rings from it's stomach though? I'm not sorting through that for no Mood rings or Golden eggs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default What is the strangest thing you have ever found in you food?

Ew I literally never want to eat again after reading all these...

Thanks
    Reviews

Ewwww I never want to eat food again. I shouldn't have started reading this

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by toughlove View Post
    she was fine about it.

She was all like "oh cherry, i'm so fat and juicy, will you shoot me in the head and then eat me?"

and i was "oh fat and juicy doe, it is christmas in two days, and my lovely turkey was eaten by a dastardly fox. It was only half eaten, so i may wash off the chewed half and eat the rest, but i do not think so"

deer: "what a shame! Foxes are so naughty. That will teach you to let the turkey free in the yard when you're not home and night is falling. Come, shoot me in the head. It's a clear shot and will be very quick. It's not fawn season, i have no baby nor am i pregnant. Plus, i am favouring my left fore, and may be very injured. This follows all of your personal ethics laws for hunting. Eat me"

so i did. And as a reward, she gave me jewellery.

Dh said we should have kept her alive, because she might have been the deer version of a golden goose, but with cheap mood rings.
    rofl!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to nicpic For This Useful Post:

disco86  (15-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Yuck yuck yuck!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by beebs View Post
    Oh, and a friend worked in woolies in the City and he was unpacking bananas from QLD and found a python
    I think I would have literally sh!t my pants...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Has anyone seen that episode of friends where phoebe finds a thumb in her can of soft drink?

That happened to my friend once.....
    She bought a can of lemonade, drank the whole thing, then heard something bumping around in the bottom of the can...... It was the tip of a finger.... Nail and all.......

Schweppes offered her a year worth of free drinks..... She declined and hasn't drunk anything but water and milk since!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: What is the strangest thing you have ever found in you food?

Quote Originally Posted by Lumpy Melon View Post
    Has anyone seen that episode of friends where phoebe finds a thumb in her can of soft drink?

She bought a can of lemonade, drank the whole thing, then heard something bumping around in the bottom of the can...... It was the tip of a finger.... Nail and all.......

Schweppes offered her a year worth of free drinks..... She declined and hasn't drunk anything but water and milk since!!!!!
    What. The. Phuck.

Sent from my GT-I5503T using BubHub

10. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteTulips For This Useful Post:

AllYouNeedIsLove  (14-09-2012)

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

A few things.

1. Buying a bag if chicken necks for the dogs about 10 years ago and one neck still had the he'd attached. To which dad thought it was hillarious to chase me with it and making chicken noises.

2. Mum bought me a Cadbury creme egg when I was about 10. I was so excited to eat it. When I got to the middle it was full of maggots. Just seeing an open one of them makes me want to hurl.

3. Bought Chinese from this supposedly good shop about 10 years ago and found what looked exactly like a paw pad. I was so disgusted I couldnt eat Chinese for about 8 years. That shop hasn't existed for a long time.

4. Bought a burger and found several hairs.

5. Bought an egg carton crack two eggs and the yolks were black and smelt horrible. Dad and I took the pack back to complain, got a new pack of eggs and again black rotten yolks. This happened three times about 11 - 12 years ago and it was pace farm eggs.

So disgusting when you think of it.

Sent by Unicorn mail

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Lumpy Melon View Post

Apparently friends of my xdh found one in their tomato pizza sauce