Ew I literally never want to eat again after reading all these...
Ewwww I never want to eat food again. I shouldn't have started reading this
Yuck yuck yuck!!!
Has anyone seen that episode of friends where phoebe finds a thumb in her can of soft drink?
That happened to my friend once.....
She bought a can of lemonade, drank the whole thing, then heard something bumping around in the bottom of the can...... It was the tip of a finger.... Nail and all.......
Schweppes offered her a year worth of free drinks..... She declined and hasn't drunk anything but water and milk since!!!!!
A few things.
1. Buying a bag if chicken necks for the dogs about 10 years ago and one neck still had the he'd attached. To which dad thought it was hillarious to chase me with it and making chicken noises.
2. Mum bought me a Cadbury creme egg when I was about 10. I was so excited to eat it. When I got to the middle it was full of maggots. Just seeing an open one of them makes me want to hurl.
3. Bought Chinese from this supposedly good shop about 10 years ago and found what looked exactly like a paw pad. I was so disgusted I couldnt eat Chinese for about 8 years. That shop hasn't existed for a long time.
4. Bought a burger and found several hairs.
5. Bought an egg carton crack two eggs and the yolks were black and smelt horrible. Dad and I took the pack back to complain, got a new pack of eggs and again black rotten yolks. This happened three times about 11 - 12 years ago and it was pace farm eggs.
So disgusting when you think of it.
Sent by Unicorn mail
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!