+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Reiki reccomendations -Brisbane

Hi

Can anyone recomend someone that does reiki in Brisbane ??

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Bubhub Blogger

Default Re: Reiki reccomendations -Brisbane

Yes, but he's in holiday in the UK at the moment. He is doing consults and treatments via Skype if it interests you.

Forgive any weird substitutions... Silly phone, but I still love it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I would be interested to know too? I had a great session in Byron bay while on holiday and would love to see someone in Brisbane also.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Izy View Post
    Yes, but he's in holiday in the UK at the moment. He is doing consults and treatments via Skype if it interests you.

Forgive any weird substitutions... Silly phone, but I still love it
    Thanks but im not sure about Skype, but would be great to have his details once he's back from holidays. Do you go to him??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Bubhub Blogger
    I see his reiki master whenever he's in Brisbane, who is also helping me to explore and understand my talent. Those sessions are scary intense cause he's making me heal myself so I can understand the what and how of what I'm doing. Would be funny if he was the guy you saw at Byron. Was it at the markets or in a shop?

Also had a skype session with the guy in Brisbane a few weeks back, and to be honest, even that blew me away. I'm looking forward to seeing him for an in person treatment when he's back.

He had a reiki session with my best friend over skype too, and he was blown away by Olivier as well.