Closed Thread
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsdj1234 View Post
    Entitled parents? Seriously? You seem to have lost some of your reading comprehension skills, cause I have not read anywhere that the OP has a feeling of entitlement because he has a child
    I was talking about me being a waitress, not OP at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'mnot about to read 9 pages of this thread, but really, if this is the worst thing to happen to you, so bad that you feel the need to write a complaint thread about it, your life is pretty rosy. This woman didn't abuse you or your party.. she cleaned up your mess whilst rolling her eyes at you and huffing a little bit. Not really a big deal.Not worth calling the police over or ringing a counsellor. I like to come on BH and support people with real problems, not some self-entitled ramblings.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bubmum For This Useful Post:

Alexander Beetle  (13-09-2012),babybubbles  (13-09-2012),BlissedOut  (13-09-2012),Guest1234  (13-09-2012),shelle65  (13-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: How rude!!!

I love how if something isn't seen as important to someone else you become a self-entitled person.
    Who is to say that the OP wasn't having a crap day herself, this waitress made her feel worse, and is feeling low?
    I now remember why I stopped coming on this forum and know I need to delete the app again.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using BubHub

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrsdj1234 For This Useful Post:

beebs  (13-09-2012),intruderalert1234  (13-09-2012),Purple Lily  (13-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubmum View Post
    I'mnot about to read 9 pages of this thread, but really, if this is the worst thing to happen to you, so bad that you feel the need to write a complaint thread about it, your life is pretty rosy. This woman didn't abuse you or your party.. she cleaned up your mess whilst rolling her eyes at you and huffing a little bit. Not really a big deal.Not worth calling the police over or ringing a counsellor. I like to come on BH and support people with real problems, not some self-entitled ramblings.

BAHAHAHAAAA!

Are you people SERIOUS? So now the OP isn't allowed to have a little vent? I'd say it's probably not her fault there are 9 pages of hilarity in response to her post.

This thread has made my day. But then I guess I'm just a sick, sick person for finding the amazing displays of rudeness and b!tchiness in this thread so damn funny.

People need to chill the f' out!

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to meatpopsicle For This Useful Post:

elleandsam  (13-09-2012),goldencrumble  (13-09-2012),poppyseed  (13-09-2012),~ElectricPink~  (13-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubmum View Post
    After actually reading the 9 pages i was going to say the same thing!!! My day is never so uneventful that i would need to vent on a baby forum about a huffing and puffing waitress!!

Get.a.life!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bennos Mummy For This Useful Post:

Bubmum  (13-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default How rude!!!

Well, that waitress would be SCREWED if she was in the United States where they RELY on their tips to get paid. I dare say she would already have had to find herself a new career that she actually enjoyed! How focking rude.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hollywood For This Useful Post:

Boobycino  (13-09-2012),meljemillie  (13-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default How rude!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    Well, that waitress would be SCREWED if she was in the United States where they RELY on their tips to get paid. I dare say she would already have had to find herself a new career that she actually enjoyed! How focking rude.
    Why do people always bring that up? They don't rely on their tips here, which is a darn good thing too, because people tip eff all, even when it's great service. America is not relevant.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alexander Beetle For This Useful Post:

Bubmum  (13-09-2012),elleandsam  (13-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just cant get over all the rudeness in the responses! All it was was a thread about someone having a vent...simple vent. OP wasnt asking anyone to be fired or whatever. She had a bad experience and wanted to share.

Now she is being made to feel like sh!t because all she wanted to do was have a vent.

Why is everyone getting so riled up???

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FluffyDucks For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (12-03-2013),intruderalert1234  (13-09-2012),~ElectricPink~  (13-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennos Mummy View Post
    After actually reading the 9 pages i was going to say the same thing!!! My day is never so uneventful that i would need to vent on a baby forum about a huffing and puffing waitress!!

Get.a.life!!!
    PMSL... No, you just repost news articles about banning prams and kids from cafes, which other forum members go on to debate for five pages...

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/forums/showthread.php?466694-Now-i-know-how-they-really-feel

I guess we should ALL just get a life

Thanks
    Reviews

Default How rude!!!

I don't understand why people are getting their knickers in a knot over this thread.
    Anyway, I would have been pi$$Ed off that the waitress slammed the bottle, so would have started slamming things myself. And would have just moved everything out of reach because I know my kids reaching at everything p!$ses me off as well. She was quite rude though, and I wouldn't go back.

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast