Closed Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beebs View Post
    Then she needs to take a few days off and not take it out on babies.
    Oh noes, someone think of the children, they'll be forever emotionally scarred from the huffy waitress.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BlissedOut For This Useful Post:

Maybelline  (13-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: How rude!!!

Ok so those excuses can explain away a lot of other bad behaviour on BH, but not this one.

Good to know.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Stiflers Mom For This Useful Post:

Alexander Beetle  (13-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Then she needs to take a few days off and not take it out on babies.
    She didn't take it out on the babies. She wasn't impressed with the mothers who let their kids spill cr@p everywhere. I'm not sayng she was in the right, but the way people have acted in this thread is like she should be drawn and quartered.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlissedOut View Post
    Oh noes, someone think of the children, they'll be forever emotionally scarred from the huffy waitress.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Yes, because it is a national tragedy that a baby spilt some sugar. No, no - not a complete over reaction by the waitress in the slightest. Come on, I cannot believe anyone is defending her. There is never an excuse to be that rude, unless of course the customer was being horribly rude to her, and it doesn't sound that way at all.

Ah blissed out, what is that famous quote from the bible "do unto others"??? Maybe you should try it sometime.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to beebs For This Useful Post:

Luna Lovegood  (13-09-2012),~ElectricPink~  (13-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    There is a massive difference between having an off day and making errors, to being blatantly rude and disrespectful on multiple occasions!

I would complain, because the owner has the right to know that their staff are potentially damaging thir brand with substanded service. I hate being made to feel uncomfortable or that I am an inconvenience in savage or restaurant, when I am parting with my money.

Besides, at the end of the day I go to a cafe to buy food and service, therefore I expect both...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Luna Lovegood For This Useful Post:

beebs  (13-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Onlyon BH could this be so contentious!

Group of mums with kids spilling stuff/ being a bit challenging (like kids in public places can be).

Waitress who was a bit unprofessional and rude.

That's it, isn't it?

Groups of kids in cafes can be a nightmare! And I say that as a frequent patron of cafes with DD and her/my friends. We've often joked that we'd be happy to pay a 'kid surcharge' for the mess/ chaos that they can cause, even when being well behaved. I feel sorry for most places that have to deal with that.

And the waitress was unprofessional and rude. She shouldn't have been. It wasn't nice for the OP, and it's not a great representation for her company. But yes, she's human, and probably not in her chosen career for life, and maybe she had a 'moment'. Maybe she had other stuff going on - who knows?

So, there are 2 sides. But... not something to lose too much sleep over. I'm sure the OP just meant it as a bit of a vent, and didn't really want the waitress to be court marshalled.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Guest654 For This Useful Post:

Alphabetsoup  (13-09-2012),Anjalee  (13-09-2012),giggle berry  (13-09-2012),Maybelline  (13-09-2012),meatpopsicle  (13-09-2012),shelle65  (13-09-2012),Stiflers Mom  (13-09-2012),Tainted  (13-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah blissed out, what is that famous quote from the bible "do unto others"??? Maybe you should try it sometime.
    I would have others disagree with me, so I don't see your point here?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default How rude!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Beetle View Post
    Excuse me? I think I was pretty clear with my point. I am 'chill" as you say, I am just saying, quite calmly, that no one is ever perfect. Apparently we expect others to be though. Now, why don't you refrain from throwing some of that attitude you claim to dislike on others at me, thanks.
    I don't think your point was very clear on why you bought up the low paying jobs because I sure wasn't putting any eggs in baskets. I was talking about customer service in general and how it doesn't benefit the business (rather damages it) with poor customer service. And that you should leave personal issues at the door when you walk into work.

I also didn't feel your posts were at all chilled, rather more so that you felt you were being personally attacked therefore having to have a go at me about things again that we're irrelevant (ie. being 100% perfect etc, which of course I never said) and bringing in parenthood which is nothing alike to customer service.

And for what it's worth this is a forum. Not employment. Opinions are often made and that's what I was clearly doing. I wasn't "throwing attitude to you" I was merely stating your posts ie need to relax and the claws are out etc. hence the reason I stated to chill (as your post was rather aggressive and far from calm)

No one is ment to be perfect but as an employee it's not your job to cause a problem with customers. It's your job to make their visit to the cafe, Dr's, mechanics (what ever it may be) a positive experience. That's all.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to 1CrazyMoose For This Useful Post:

~ElectricPink~  (13-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    My point was that I thought your sarcastic comment to me was a bit below the belt tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by BlissedOut View Post
    I would have others disagree with me, so I don't see your point here?

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast