Closed Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default How rude!!!

Quote Originally Posted by shan23 View Post
    Psml never said I was trying to not be rude ;]
    Oh and also, family restaurant doesnt mean limited experience, it was only one place I worked and is actually quite upper class and not at all like "sizzlers"or whatever you're obviously thinking. Hatted/5* restaurants are my background actually, hardly 'limited'. Age is just a number, you shouldnt judge someones experience based purely on age But I'd rather be "quite young with limited experience", than an old hag like you
    You just keep proving my point. It's hilarious.

Thanks
    Reviews
    This thread looks fun so I’m going to join in. (This is more in response to some of the earlier replies about ‘paying customers deserving better’ – not directed at the OP)

I really get annoyed at the attitude that a ‘paying customer’ deserves to be bowed down to like royalty. Yes, you do pay more for a coffee if you go to a café than you would at home. This is because the coffee is made for you, the dished are cleaned up for you afterwards and you get the privilege of sitting in the owners establishment while you drink your coffee. For 5 bucks that’s not bad. What you are not paying for is to have sycophants brown nosing you while you are there. Yes, it’s lovely when people are polite to one another (regardless of the situation), but sometimes they are not, that is the nature of society. No one ‘deserves’ to be exempt from this simple fact of life simply because they are paying for a coffee.

And, as other people have pointed out, we are very lucky to be living in a country like Australia where a person can get paid a fair (if low) wage for a fair days work and not have to rely for their livelihood on the whim of customers to decide whether their smile was big enough, or whether they were respectful enough with their ‘sirs’ and ‘madams’.
    Last edited by Meg2; 13-09-2012 at 12:32.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Meg2 For This Useful Post:

Bubmum  (13-09-2012),shelle65  (13-09-2012),Shoopuf  (13-09-2012),Stiflers Mom  (13-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: How rude!!!

Oh boy this thread exploded.

Op - i would be cranky as well,
    If you cant keep your emotions in check customer service is probably NOT the job for you.

My ds used to go to lunch with me and he used to make a big mess despite me doing my best to contain / clean it up.

Not ONCE did the waitress ever act like a cow face about it,

Perhaps next time if she is a bish again make a comment to her?

Having a bad day is NOT an excuse to treat people like sh!t especially if you CHOOSE to work in customer service

Sent from my MB526 using BubHub

5. The Following User Says Thank You to intruderalert1234 For This Useful Post:

beebs  (13-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default How rude!!!

AB, an old hag? OMG. I've heard it all now.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Guest1234 For This Useful Post:

Bubmum  (13-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by meatpopsicle View Post
    BAHAHAHAAAA!

Are you people SERIOUS? So now the OP isn't allowed to have a little vent? I'd say it's probably not her fault there are 9 pages of hilarity in response to her post.

This thread has made my day. But then I guess I'm just a sick, sick person for finding the amazing displays of rudeness and b!tchiness in this thread so damn funny.

People need to chill the f' out!
    Yes I know who needs to chill out.. someone getting worked up over the fact that somebody rolled their eyes. Oh, gasp and horror. I can't believe there are people supporting this ridiculousness.. I know wait staff who have done far worse. It's not like anyone locked a loogie . If my child came to me complaining that someone rolled their eyes I would send them away. It's incrediblypetty ... and does not deserve a there there petal

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubmum For This Useful Post:

Stiflers Mom  (13-09-2012)

Nowhere is offline Winner 2007- Most Supportive Of Feeding Other-Than-Breast Award
    Winner 2010- Most Optimistic Poster Award
    Winner 2010- The Most Supportive Member Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    There is no such thing as an annoying child, there is how ever annoying infuriating parents that do not help there children behave, give them activities to do while they are lunching or sit and ignore them while they chat away to there friends.

All the comments i read on here about maybe they hve SN etc you know what mine does and neally all of my friends kids have SN aswell and our children do NOT act like animals, yes they miss behave, they screech they hand flap, etc etc etc BUT all of us are on them straight away with the verbal communication and none verbal communication to stop the behaviour or bring it to a head straight away. Im sick and tired of people saying that any child playing up may have SN our kids are NOT a scape goat for lack of direction our kids are good kids not naughty.

Honestly i have gone out to coffee mornings with big groups of SN kids ranging from one end of the scale to the other and yerp they play up but we all bring them back to centre asap, and anyone watching can see that we are doing that so there for are not the ones people go and say this kid was naughty and the mum did nothing, no way we are all onto it and if the mum is having a bad day another steps in its like tag team ABA therapy lol

Honestly i see it all the times, OHHH but the mum may be at the end of her teather the kid may have autism, Well fact is us mums with SN kids are ALWAYS at the end of our tethers but you know what we suck it up and carry on. Please dont always thing a child miss behaving has SN our kids are not social delinquints with bad parents

Thanks
    Reviews

Default How rude!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Beetle View Post
    Dictate? I'm hardly Kim Jong Ill. I can decide for myself if their posts are relevant to me. And I've decided non.
    Your last post to The last person you so rudely had a go at had absolutely no relevance to this thread what so ever. You are all over the place in this thread and I am quite sick of seeing you having a constant go at others for having a difference of opinion.

There are people in this world who are half you age and have experienced more in life then you or me. How can you honestly say there was truth in your previous post.

This isn't about hating on AB. I don't hate AB I frankly disagree with her and believe that because people have a difference of opinion doesn't warrant a right to be degraded by age or any other factor.

Clearly this thread has gone off track greatly and is now pointless from the op post.

Op hugs Hun, no one deserves to be in the firing line of rude customer service or for that mater hubbers on this forum.

Now that I have finished my ice-cream which I do very much enjoyed I am off to finish cleaning (doing something constructive).

Adios.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 1CrazyMoose For This Useful Post:

beebs  (13-09-2012),bumMum  (13-09-2012),FertileMertile  (13-09-2012),Purple Lily  (13-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RunawayPrincess View Post
    AB, an old hag? OMG. I've heard it all now.
    sexy pants old hag

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubmum For This Useful Post:

Stiflers Mom  (13-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default How rude!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bubmum View Post
    sexy pants old hag

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Guest1234 For This Useful Post:

Alexander Beetle  (13-09-2012),Bubmum  (13-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: How rude!!!

....YAAB!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stiflers Mom For This Useful Post:

BlissedOut  (13-09-2012),FindMyLunch  (13-09-2012)