+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: do you dress your toddler dd in designer clothes? or know of anyone who does?

Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    I met a woman once that bragged that she refused to buy anything else but PP, her child didn't own an item of clothing in another brand and that her child "deserved only the best". I had to lol
    I know a woman who does the same... I also lol

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I should add I didn't lol bc she liked PP, but bc of her attitude.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

Super Trooper  (15-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: do you dress your toddler dd in designer clothes? or know of anyone who does?

This is why i dont buy expensive clothes for my ds :/ at least when i find this i can go oh well if it doesn't come out its just a $7 pair of trackies lol

Sent from my MB526 using BubHub
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby star View Post
    This is why i dont buy expensive clothes for my ds :/ at least when i find this i can go oh well if it doesn't come out its just a $7 pair of trackies lol

Sent from my MB526 using BubHub
    hehe, reminds me of the time i got ds a $10 jumper from Big W... we went to an open school prep morning and he tipped red paint onto his jumper 30 mins later...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    Never been a fan of pumpkin patch. When I was pg with my first and we lived in the city we had a store near us and I almost keeled over in the store at them charging $30 for a onesie. That was 8 years ago. I did buy some stuff for her on sale and got bought some when she was born and I found it wore no better than tarjee lol I think sometimes PP is the designer for middle class families. I met a woman once that bragged that she refused to buy anything else but PP, her child didn't own an item of clothing in another brand and that her child "deserved only the best". I had to lol
    Yep i agree i dont think its good quality at all, their denim seems to be ok but i dont like the quality of their tops and i also find that their girls designs are so so so over the top-biggest flower pattern i have ever seen on one dress lol, i had to walk past there the other day and the window display of this seasons girls clothing was so over the top it looked like a rainbow had exploded and the flower patterns were huge. To me there does not seem a huge price difference between pumkinpatch and country road prices but a huge difference in style- i think country road is a much more stylish brand and far better quality for similar prices.

Thanks
    Reviews

My personal opinion is I would much rather spend less on clothes that are going to be treated the same by my toddler regardless of price and use the money on more toys family outings etc. When it comes down to it the toddler doesn't know any different and still acts the same a rough and tumble terror. I was checking out his winter clothes it doesn't matter how much I spent on them after one season of wear they are showing dirt rips and holes from playing outside. Needless to say most of his summer clothes will be secondhand to avoid waste.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by BigRedV View Post
    I have not said people should give to charities. Show me where I said this. All I said was it is a waste of money when the cost of one single designer clothing item could save a life. Not sure how much clearer I can be?
    Well, I also don't know how to be any clearer so I suggest we leave it there.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default do you dress your toddler dd in designer clothes? or know of anyone who does?

I understand what you are trying to say girl x.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 4underfour For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (15-09-2012),NancyBlackett  (15-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default do you dress your toddler dd in designer clothes? or know of anyone who does?

People think Pumpkin Patch is 'the best'?

Scoff.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Yes I do but not all their clothes are designer labels. Their daycare clothing is usually Big W or from the op shop.