+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Re: do you dress your toddler dd in designer clothes? or know of anyone who does?

Quote Originally Posted by MsMummy View Post
    I saw a 1yo in a shiny polyester bright pink adidas tracksuit with bright stripes recently.

We could all agree that's objectively bogan, and have a group hug and snigger to mend our disagreements.
    I had a black Adidas hoodie with a big gold Adidas logo on it for DS when he was a tiny babe- hilariously bogan.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default do you dress your toddler dd in designer clothes? or know of anyone who does?

Quote Originally Posted by Blossompossum View Post
    My kids are 90% of the time dressed in brands like country road, tommy, Canterbury, timberland, gant, nautica, Bardot, Levi's, Adidas and Lacoste etc. Mostly because I purchase from the uk and i find I would pay more for clothes in Australia from target.

Also when I sell on eBay I get atleast 70% back.

Oh and just for keepsake all the kids have their own dior baby bottles
    Dior baby bottles? And where would I be able to get my hands on one of those?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default do you dress your toddler dd in designer clothes? or know of anyone who does?

Ha - I was given a Dior bottle and Dior dummy for DS at my baby shower, never used the bottle but the dummy was cool! I think my friend got them from master and miss in Woollahra

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Havent read the whole thread but imo people who dress their kids in clothes that have very visible designer labels are tacky. My sil dresses my nephew in designer clothes, she wouldnt dream of putting anything kmart or target on him. He is a dress up doll for her and thats all.
    Imo if you can afford designer clothes then thats fine, but most people who can genuinely afford designer will but stylish clothes that are obviously well made and good quality but without the markings of designer . I buy dd and ds lots of gumboots witchery and seed things in the sales, love their clothes but i loathe to pay the full prices !

Nowhere is offline Winner 2007- Most Supportive Of Feeding Other-Than-Breast Award
    Winner 2010- Most Optimistic Poster Award
    Winner 2010- The Most Supportive Member Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRedV View Post
    I think designer labels are a waste of money. There are kids in this world who don't have enough water or food or shelter, that a once off donation could help solve, which is way less than what some stupid designer shirt would cost!

how do you know that they dont also donate a lot to charity.

Seriously why care what other peoples kids wear. this thread is pathetic, i dont give a monkeys what other peoples kids wear as long as they are comfy and closed and neat ( when they leave the house lol ) who cares how much it cost.

Thanks
    Reviews

Designer clothes are only a waste of money if you don't have the money to waste !

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elijahs Mum For This Useful Post:

ChickyBee  (13-09-2012),Guest654  (14-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Elijahs Mum View Post
    Designer clothes are only a waste of money if you don't have the money to waste !
    So true

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: do you dress your toddler dd in designer clothes? or know of anyone who does?

Not true.
    I could be a millionaire and i still would think they were a waste of money to me.

If i could afford it i would buy only australian owned and made as that is where i would like my money to go.

But i am not everyone so to someone else it is not a waste of money

Sent from my MB526 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

To me personally beautiful children's clothes comes down to fantastic fabric quality, well made,fabrics, comfort, durability. I am an oobi addict lol and find their clothing to be a real range of some elegant pieces, some fun prints and dresses and skirts that little girls love to wear. I also think that the average cost of their new season dresses being around $50 each is very reasonable. To me a good brand does not need glitter logos like the brand guess does with their clothing, I personally find that tacky. I also like oobi because they interact with their customers and the brand has brought many mums together by hosting oobi tea party's where all oobi mums come together and meet and form friendships and talk about their oobi addiction lol, I would of never thought a children's clothing label could form friendships but it has. This brand has 16000 followers on Facebook and every time a mum uploads a pic to them of her child wearing their products the oobi team are the first to comment. To some it's not just children's clothing, it's a community & friendships that just one brand has created.
    Last edited by millsmum; 13-09-2012 at 23:16.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Yeah that ws my point too. I personally would never pay big money for little kids clothes. I do find it a bit hard to understand...But as long as you aren't breaking the bank, meh each to their own.