+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mumma75.... depending on what your situation is and what you want the donor sperm for, then I say you should be close.

Veritas went on the list (IVF for ICSI) on 8/10/12 and got to the top on 13/2/12.
    We went on the list (also IVF for ICSI) on 22/10/12 so going by that we still have about 2 weeks to go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MGC Bertie View Post
    Mumma75.... depending on what your situation is and what you want the donor sperm for, then I say you should be close.

Veritas went on the list (IVF for ICSI) on 8/10/12 and got to the top on 13/2/12.
    We went on the list (also IVF for ICSI) on 22/10/12 so going by that we still have about 2 weeks to go.
    Mcg I reached the top of the waiting list last week, and have picked my donor. First IUI next month. X

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Waiting lists for anon sperm donor??

Got an appt at 10.30 today to pick up meds! Little swimmers arrived yday! Then to wait for AF who should arrive this week some time :-)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Veritas For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (19-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Veritas!!! Such exciting times ... Going home with your drugs is like carrying a little cooler bag of hope!

Fingers crossed for a successful cycle!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to cocosmum For This Useful Post:

ontheway  (19-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm just not sure how many of those free cooler bags I need!! The last couple of pick-ups of meds, I've taken my own cooler bag :-)))

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not to mention their cooler bags are a total giveaway. I took a plastic bag and a smaller ice pack & would take the meds out of their boxes, wrap them up with the small ice pack in the plastic bag and put them in the fridge at work (in the crisper section where ppl wouldn't look). So the cooler bags were fairly useless really.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh dear! My DH loves the cooler bag! Took it to every BBQ we went to for ages "fits a six pack perfectly AND it's got a shoulder strap" he would say. Took his lunch to work in it. Was very upset with me when I deemed it too dirty and threw it out.

He's excited now we have another one in the cupboard.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The first one we got was in their colours & had that awful picture of a couple holding a baby on it.
    I was pleased when I saw they had random black & green ones, so swapped.

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Waiting lists for anon sperm donor??

Haha we have two now! Picked up meds this morning and talk about timing, AF arrived as soon as I got back to the office!

Bloods in the morning and then let the jabbing commence :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love my $7000 cooler bags. I prefer the blue puregon one over the green lunchpail one, but the square black one is OK too.