+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes, Fertility First has no waiting list, and actually gave us a copy at the first appointment of what the list looked like at that time - 3 pages - just for "fun" I crossed out the definite "NOs" and was left with about 12 or so that I would be happy with. I'm glad I've been there, done their counselling, their tests etc, because if IVFA doesn't work out for us (in three tries) and we go to the bottom, then I plan to swap immediately to Fertility First. Long term plan all sorted!

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Waiting lists for anon sperm donor??

Yeah we always had about four options that we picked from the list at fertility first and a few other maybes...

Sadly though you must pick a new donor each cycle, and the list can change up until the day of treatment.

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

How's everyone travelling? Patiently or not so patiently, like me, waiting?

Had more contact with Kirsty today as we met with the nursing coordinator yesterday. Looking like mid to late feb for us, fingers crossed for the earlier as periods due in around 3rd week of feb and would be lovely to get started ASAP

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Veritas, yes like you still waiting! Can you remind me what month you you were put on the waiting list, just to gauge when I'm likely to get the call from Kirsty.

I have my fingers crossed for you x

Thanks
    Reviews

We went on the list about 8th of October. We're doing IVF or ICSI :-)

Thanks
    Reviews

4 months today... Still waiting!

Got some pretty awful news last night that my mum possibly has pancreatic cancer. Just want to get back on this baby making train so she can meet her grandchild!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry Veritas. I hope your mum is okay, and hope you get some good news soon.

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks Peonies. Looking to be a better diagnosis than first thought but won't know for sure either way until next week!

Hopefully next week will be one of good news, a great diagnosis and us being able to finally pick a donor!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Really sorry to hear about your mum Veritas. Hopefully you do get lots of good news next week. I'll be thinking about you.

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks mgc hoping there's lots of good news for both of us!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Veritas For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (08-02-2013)