+ Reply to Thread

Talking Sydney couple seeking a donor angel to complete our family♥

Hi there

My name is Evette(35) and my husband Franco(39) both live and own our own business in the Southern Highlands NSW where we both work together, Franco is a podiatrist and Im at reception.
    We share our lives with my beautiful son (Franco's step-son) Ricky who is 12yrs old and our fur babies Rocky our jack russell x and Daisy our kelpie
    Franco and I first met about 15 years ago when our paths crossed when i got a job working in Franco's cousins shoe store. Our friendship grew over the years and when we both found ourselves out of relationships I took the first step in asking Franco out to dinner.
    We had been dating for 4yrs when Franco proposed to me under the story bridge in Brisbane while on holidays.
    Of course I said "yes" and we have now been happily married for 5yrs and together for almost 10yrs
    Im not going to say that we havent had our ups and downs but through everything we have always stayed strong and true to each other and our love for each other is even stronger. Franco has been my pillar of strength especially when losing my father to cancer and i could not have gone through that without him.
    Franco is a fantastic step-Dad and I sometimes sit back and watch Franco and Ricky together whether having a 'nerf' battle throughout the house, (hubby's a big kid at heart!) or doing maths homework I can see they share a wonderful bond together and love each other dearly.
    We love the simple things in life like planting vegies in our vegie patch and making our own tomato pasatta sauce and baking bread in our wood fire oven yum!
    We love spending time with our extended families where we love to cook and feed them all.
    Between us we have five beautiful nieces and one handsome nephew and spend as much time with them as possible. Family is important to us both and we enjoy a loving relationship with both extended families.
    We own our own beautiful home and enjoy spending time there playing with our furbabies(Rocky and Daisy) who give us as much love back as wr give them
    Ricky is quite the sporty kid and loves playing soccer and I love watching him play (Im a good side line cheering mum!)
    He is such a great natured boy and we are so proud

Three years ago we decided it was time for us to grow our loving family which we all longed for especially Ricky who is anxious for a brother/sister to teach his soccer skills to

After exhaughsting all our options with ovulation drugs and then 2 failed ivf cycles we were given the news that it was evident that i was going through early menopause and that an egg donor would be our best option to achieve our dream. We have not given up hope to the possibility of a miracle but now like many other beautiful couples are in search for a wonderful woman approximatly between the age of 35- younger in good health, of caucasian backround and wanting to be a known or unknown donor, if this sounds like you we would love you to consider being our egg donor.
    As you may know payment to donors is illegal in Australia so we are happy to cover all medical expenses involved in our journey together.
    Please feel free to email any questions or any information you require to help you make your decision easier.
    We look forward in meeting and getting to know you and know our journey will be incredible
    Take care and best wishes
    Evette, Franco, Ricky ( and Daisy and Rocky) xx
    Email at hopeful12.ef@gmail.com
    Last edited by hopeful12; 28-09-2012 at 14:54.