+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Waikiki & Surrounding Areas - New friends & mums to be :)

Hey Ladies

My name is Lisa im looking to widen my friends circle and maybe look for other mums to be to maybe chat to about experiences etc.

Heres a little about me:-

Im 29, 11 weeks pregnant with my 1st child, married, currently not working (1 time in my life bored to death), have 2 x 9 month of femal rotties, love camping, fishing, reading, watching movies, walking, bbqs, parties, drinking (usually).

I live in Waikiki, i originally from the uk but have been over here for 18 month and im resident. Love my life here so very much but finding it a bit hard not having family around while being pregnant to talk to about it.

Dont have many friends within this area so would love to meet more like minded people - so get in touch

Lis x

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hi :)

Hi lisa, Im Zoe im 20 years old and have a 3 month old baby girl, i too have came across from the UK just 6 months ago! I also was pregnant with no family around so i know the feeling i live in warnbro so not far from you. How far are you into your pregnancy ? hope yo hear from you soon zoe x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey,

I live in baldivis so not far, originally from Scotland but been here nearly 4 years now. I'm also preg with my first baby, due in march!!! Exciting times, but would like to meet other mums to be around the area as most of our friends live north of the river!! I'm new to this site so haven't been to any meet-ups etc yet! Do u know if there are any groups of mums to be that meet up round our area?

Leona

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heya. Im Em. 24 and have a 3yr old and a 7 month old and we trying for our third. Im in cooloongup. Moved here in sep, so pretty new to tha area also.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I just moved into Shoalwater from Canada and am looking for some new mum friends too. I am 31 and have two girls (ages 3 and 1). If anyone is interested in a playdate or meetup at a park pm me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    If you are on face book look up
    Baldivis Mums Online
    Great bunch of mums from baldivis and around quite a few from the UK too