+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Like PPs said, it's mostly diet. I put on 21kg with DD and was back to pre pregnancy weight at 6 months. As soon as I started to reduce portion sizes and be careful with what I ate the weight fell off. You can exercise all you like, but if you're eating too much the weight won't budge.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yup, I'm on the same boat!! I was 64kg gained 26kg, I am now 74kg 6 months later, been at 74kg for 2 months!!! I don't exercise much but I'm breastfeeding and eating healthy. I went to Pilates yesterday realy feeling it this morning.
    Maybe try a different exercise regime, like yoga or Pilates?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks yeh im getting into more cardiovascular now so hoping that will help.
    As much as im so wanting to lose this weight i can't cut out my chocolate. i eat a range of foods and not a huge amount.. so i think maybe i needed some more full on cardio to melt the fat...
    Im sure a dietician will tell me to eat more salad and veges so i don't wanna pay to be told that. i home the cardio helps and if not then i will slowly cut back on the crap stuff

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    tbh dietitians are a waste of money IMO for general weight loss....most ppl know what to eat, i mean if u really live in a bubble and have no idea then ok but otherwise i personally feel psychological factors play a big part in not losing weight eg food addictions, emotional eating , finding and sustaining motiavtion, being honest about what u are eating etc.i saw one and the ONLY useful info she gave me was to have a chocolate So Good instead of a choc (when i was pg so of course i did that but at the choc still as well LOL). i understand the choc thing..but i havent had a chocolate for almost 5 days and was an ADDICT so this is a miracle aka would feel anxious if i didnt have it in house, denial about how much i ate etc..i swaer my clothes are looser already...if i was honest i thought my diet was not "that bad" but actually i was regularly eating cakes, biscuits and ice cream daily....and probably going thru drive thru about twice a week as well....im not someone that can eat a little bit of dark choc (yuk) a day as many have suggested ..im better to eat none cos as soon as i taste it my brain craves more....anyway i hope i can sustain the motivation..i find that seeing as i was told i had a health problem its a lot easier to say no to bad things..so mmmmm. good luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    What u said was so true. i do have a problem with choc . actually think about it many times a day. like today and yesterday i had no choc cuz i know its probably holding me back. but all day i have thought about going for a walk to the deli to get some!

How have you been strong? I was going to go buy some vitamins u know the ones that curb sugar cravings..

Augh now im craving it just talking about it