+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Coles/woolies online grocery shopping.

I think it depends where you live, I used Coles when we lived in Sydney and had to stop because they would turn up over an hour before the allotted times without a phone call, I had missing items, off seafood, they were awful! I changed to Woolworths and they were perfect, no problems at all.
    Now we have moved a few hours north and I continued to use Woolworths for about two months, but each fortnight there would be something missing. Problems ranged from out of date food, delivery drivers turning up at 7am when the allotted time was 8-11! Now we ate back with Coles and everything is great, no problems at all! I must have really bad luck!
    I do prefer online shopping though, I don't drive so it's alot easier buying online than taking the kids on the bus!

AndrewTheEmu is offline Bubhub Ambassador - tongue in cheek
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Coles/woolies online grocery shopping.

We do it (at woolies) It's awesome. Especially the online prices!! So much cheaper then our local store (and we get charged the online price not the local store price)

Also if we order say 500gm of rump, & then don't have a 500gm piece, we end up with a 600/700gm piece! (same with chicken, sandwich meat, veggies, fruit etc they always give more rather then less) :-D

also we skip the impulse buys that always happen when I shop and save $ that way too.

We get to pick a pick up time, just turn up & grab a whole trolley without any fuss.