+ Reply to Thread
    Bonkers is offline wishes she was a glow worm. A glow worm's never glum, 'cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines out of your bum?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default 20 week morph scan results

When I go for my ultra sound on the 4th ill be having the kids looked after. But the 5th (Friday) I have my doc appt for results and other stuff but I have no one to watch them, they are both toddlers, do you guys think they would be annoyed at the hospital if I brought them with me? I'm going to redcliff hospital, I might be able to get someone to watch them but I'm not sure yet

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: 20 week morph scan results

They might be annoyed but if you don't have anyone to watch them your only choices would be to take them with you or reschedule your appointment for a day that you can get them looked after.

If I were you I'd just take them, who cares if the hospital gets annoyed.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to cluckcluck For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (11-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption

I took my DS with me to both U/S and my midwife appt so far. The only one I haven't taken him to was the booking in because I knew it would take forever.

They are probably used to kids coming. Not everyone can get a babysitter every single appt.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have had 2 kiddies at redcliffe and always taken theothers with me. Just be prepared it may be a bit of a wait but sometimes they have lovely volunteers there to get toys, colouring pics etc.
    There has never been a time i have ben criticised for taking them, most of the time the middies love to have achat with them!!
    Goodluck!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    My kids almost always have to come with me and it's never been a problem. I find they often have toys they can bring out to amuse them while you chat or you can just bring your own. Some snacks are a good move as well.
    I think it would ridiculous for them to get annoyed, not everyone has babysitters on hand so what else are you meant to do but bring them?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I always take my kids to the appts. I try and avoid the ultrasounds but so far had atleast 1.
    Kids are 3.5 and 2. I try and take bribes like sticker books ($2 from the reject shop) and if they get really restless I bring out the biscuits.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

I take DS 17 months to all my appointments. He cries when they check my blood pressure & fundal height, etc. but it's only for a minute. I take snacks and some books for while we wait.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub