+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Still here too.
    Unfortunately I've had multiple miscarriages since we started ttc and am struggling to stay hopeful.
    Hugs everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is wonderful news melbymelby....have you read the poem "A different child"? It is written for rainbow babies and is just beautiful.
    xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear about your miscarriages I hope you also get your miracle too.
    I will look up that poem, thank you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, First of all I am sorry you had to experience such a heartbreaking loss I can understand the pain you feel.. 4yrs ago this Oct I said good buy to my much loved and much wanted identical twin boys sadly at our 18wk scan they picked up a condition called ACC part of the brain was missing and other development issues in the brain with a outcome that was severe. Both twins had the same condition. That was the most heartbreaking experience to ever have to face and unless you have experenced such a loss people should not judge! I hope you are coping well I also had a miscarriage after my boys then had ivf that failed we gave up closing that chapter, 2yrs later I am currently nearly 7wks pregnant. After my loss all I wanted to do was try for another baby it never happened until now. Don't completely give up you don't know what happeneds in the future. ((Hugs)) All the best

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I was reading through this thread and could not believe how much I could relate...I felt like I'd written all those words myself. I'm so sorry for you all experiencing this. It's only been nearly 2 weeks since we had to say goodbye to Anahira so i know have a long journey ahead but I'm really struggling with the terms they use in these situations. "Late term abortion" and "medical necessary termination". I don't see it as an abortion or termination....that implies unwanted. We wanted her so badly, I was induced and gave birth. I named her and held her. There doesn't seem to be many support groups out there specifically for this. I'm in an awesome group on fb for angel mummies but most are a result of stillborn or miss carries.... I just wanted to talk with people who have made this decision that no-one should ever need faced with.

Tuilelaith thank you for you kind word x

Melby a big congrats!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can relate to this. You have made an unselfish yet heartbreaking decision which is what great parents do. Hugs to you

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BbBbBh For This Useful Post:

Teesh  (31-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Teesh I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your twins. Agree people should not judge, those that do have never been through such heartbreak in this way. congratulations on your pregnancy. Wishing you a smooth next 8 months and a healthy little baby!

Melimum I'm sorry for the loss of your Anahira. It's still so fresh for you. Be gentle on yourself, healing takes time. I found most people did not get it, the biggest help for me was Talking to other angel mums, especially the ones who had to make that decision like We did. I made some good friends off the Pregnancy Loss Australia Facebook page who were at the same stage as me, PLA had counselors too. It's such a lonely time, but things will get better I completely agree about the terms late term abortion and termination being used. We get lumped in a catergory that we dont belong to, it's not fair. I found I had to be careful whoi told the truth to As to why we lost or baby, people have very strong views, those people obviously have never faced such heartbreak in their lives.
    Here to talk if you ever need xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to melbymelby For This Useful Post:

Teesh  (31-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies... I say with mixed feelings, baited breath and absolute sheer terror that I am actually pregnant again... I am praying this doesnt end the same way

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations!!

Although i haven't contributed to this particular thread before i have been in your position Tuilelaith (expecting after tfmr) and have experienced those same mixed feelings...excitement and terror all rolled into one.

I found it very difficult to enjoy my pregnancy. I was convinced something would go wrong....even now looking at my 4 month old baby a small part of the terror remains.

Just keep reminding yourself every pregnancy and every baby is different.

Good luck x

Sent from my GT-S7500T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuilelaith View Post
    Ladies... I say with mixed feelings, baited breath and absolute sheer terror that I am actually pregnant again... I am praying this doesnt end the same way
    Oh tuilelaith a big massive congrats!! I can imagine the mixed emotions you are feeling but try to keep positive and enjoy your pregnancy as much as you can xx

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app