+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I'm doing ok. I am definitely eating too much though...but I have started training for the mothers day classic fun run even though I'm hopelessly unfit. I know mothers day next year will be crap so I'm trying to have something else to plan for the day.
    Some days are really bad - sometimes because of a trigger (like going back for a check up) and others are bad for no reason. But I figure that's normal. I read a really good book called "on grief and grieving" - really helped me understand the process. People worry so much about depression that nobody's allowed to just be sad anymore!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can you share me the link for this book "on grief and grieving"??

Thanks
    Reviews
    I felt like my check up closed the book a bit...

Everything came back normal for both me and the babies tests.
    I was worried that it might have been caused by something and I was going to get another round of 'pain'. I came out feeling alot happier knowing it was just a freak thing and that my chances weren't 0% for next time.

I am still hurting in some ways and it seems like everyone is taking about babies and children now more than ever!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looks like I'll be able to start TTC in February... Got AF on Friday...
    part of me was excited it finally happened but that quickly wore off after
    a weekend of heavy bleeding (hate having Endo!).

Thinking about making a personalised Christmas decoration for Tristan. I've seen some great ideas on FB... Liked alot of memorial pages, etc. Heartfelt is my favourite by far. The work they do is amazing!

So... Back to AF... They said wait three cycles. This first one is already slowing up. My cycles run for 32 days normally.... So next one should bring me to the end of Dec... Probably XMAS day knowing my luck! Third cycle should be end of January... Start after that finishes and hopefully I fall sometime next year! Feeling hopeful!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's good news. We're seeing genetic scientist on Friday and if that's all clear we will probably try again in the new year. I've got mixed feelings about it all but I think that's normal.
    For Isabelle I have part of our bookcase in the loungeroom devoted to her - her butterfly urn is there, plus the tiny pink teddy and little dolls my friends bought. I have a little album of photos tucked away. I blew up a photo of her hand holding my hand and it sits on our hallway table with our other family photos. For me, she is always my Daughter and one of my children so I feel comfortable to have these momentos.
    Emersonkelly - the book is written by Elisabeth Kuebler-Ross. I think it's good because really, we know nothing about the process of grief and this book helps you understand that you're not going "backwards" on a bad day and that "closure" is something from the movies only...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I realise this is an old thread but was wondering if either of you ladies are still around?

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

7. The Following User Says Thank You to melimum For This Useful Post:

Emily75  (28-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, but I have pretty much given up on the idea of a baby these days.

Sad to see your loss of Anahira too. I'm sure our babies are playing in the stars. It takes a long time to be okay, believe me... it took me a good 6 months to get back to a normal functioning person. but you just gotta give yourself the time to grieve and also even more importantly, give yourself the time to think about your baby. Xo
    Last edited by Tuilelaith; 28-10-2013 at 05:10.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes still here too melimum.

Tuilelaith im sorry to read your plans for another baby arent working out so far wishing you all the best x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by melbymelby View Post
    Yes still here too melimum.

Tuilelaith im sorry to read your plans for another baby arent working out so far wishing you all the best x
    I am getting myself to a place where I am okay with it
    We are becoming foster carers and focusing on our wedding.

If I get a miracle one day, will be over the moon. But life has to be more than TTC.

You doing ok?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow! Foster carers, that is wonderful- good on you!
    Hope the wedding plans are coming along nicely, such an exciting time for you! Hoping you do get your little miracle!

Im great thanks. we were lucky enough to fall pregnant again, I couldnt believe it. Was due last week, still waiting. after losing our first baby its hard to believe we may actually get to bring a baby home.