+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Filling in the blanks

So I'm thinking of updating my resume, but I'm not sure what to put for the past 5 odd years I have been home.
    Some people I know have said to convert various tasks into skills, like time management, conflict resolution etc. Is this a good or bad suggestion?
    I've started study, but I still would like something to fill in the 5 year blank in between.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

I wouldn't if it were me, have you ever helped with DD,s school or daycare ? Even if it was just tuck shop you could put voluntary work at the school!

Honestly though you are still young and as an employer I would see you that you took time off to have your babies which to me sounds great!

Thanks
    Reviews

Yeah I thought it sounded tacky
    Haven't helped at DDs Kindy as yet, but have every intention to. It's just a bit hard ATM with DD2 and DF working night shifts so he sleeps during the day, so he can't take DD2 for me.

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    I didnt do it on mine. I just wrote "Home Duties/Stay at home mother"

5. The Following User Says Thank You to London For This Useful Post:

Guest1234  (09-09-2012)