+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I hear ya!

I had gut feeling we were going to have issues after just 3 or 4 months of trying. All I heard was 'that's normal' and 'your still so young anyway'. At 9 months we saw the Dr. At 12 months or so we saw the gyno. And finaly at 15months we are going to see a f/s tomorow!

Even after being diagnosed with PCOS and my DH results not coming back super great, people still say 'your still young' and to add they say 'some people don't fall for years' like that's going to make us feel better?

Also, in regards to your earlier post, my DH assures me he desperately wants a baby as much as I do, but I often still feel alone in the journey also. I ask him, why do I do all the research and book all the appointments if you want it so much too??? And then he feels a guilt which is not want I intended. I guess your right, it's just a male thing. Their not as good as us girls in showing our emotions.

Best wishes to you.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Feeling alone

I can definitely sympathize with all of you!

I was diagnosed with Pcos when I was 14. Never cycled regularly. Knew right from the word go that it would take us some time to conceive. Fast track to 4 years, 6 clomid and 2 FSH cycles later, and I'm currently 11 weeks pregnant!

Please don't take this as I'm rubbing it in. That is not my intention. I hope that this will give everyone hope that it's not too late! I know all about the guilt (DH has nothing wrong with him, making me feel worse) and the jealousy, and everything like that. After we had been trying for about 18 months, found out my sister was pregnant with her first after only 3 months of trying. That was a major breakdown for me. Many other women I know have had 1 or 2 children in the entire time we were trying, and it was a massive blow to me every time! I understand the 'why me?!', and 'it's not fair!'.

I suppose all I want to say is don't give up! Or, if you need a shoulder to cry on, an ear to vent to, I'm more than willing to listen and understand. Because believe me, I've been where you are!!

Sorry it's long!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Apsenniel For This Useful Post:

NessieJ  (13-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Feeling alone

Apsenniel thankyou so much for sharing i am very happy for you.4 years is a very very long time.im struggling now and its been 12 months.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Feeling alone

And nessie j and everyone who has replied so far means alot to me thankyou

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Feeling alone

It is like a rollercoaster. I had ups and then massive downs. Last Christmas I felt like I just wanted to disappear so that DH could find a woman who could give him the children he longed for. I wanted him to have his dream even if I couldn't have mine.

Bad, I know, but I got through it with my wonderful DH's help and support. When we found out we were pregnant, we had almost gotten to the point of truly giving up. We couldn't even afford IUI, let alone IVF, so felt we were running out of options.

Good luck and lots of babydust to you!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Feeling alone

Started injections today so i am now day 1 of my cycle.didnt hurt at all.so i stressed for no reason.hopefully ends in a good result! Husbands swimmers arent that great so im not getting my hopes up but ya neva know!

Thanks
    Reviews
    have been trying for 2 and 1/2 years now and have pcos. I have just started my first round of clomid but by the reports ive been reading not to much good news. I know what your going through I have had almost every person I know fall pregnant in the last 2 years and not one of them had any trouble....... so I feel very out of the loop but don't give up stay posative it WILL HAPPEN and we will appreciate our little angels soooo much!!!! I am a dance teacher of a school with 500 students and teach all the small children I get asked all the time "when are you having kids" and i tel them well ive been trying for 2 1/2 yrs that either keeps them quiet or opens doors to their stories of trying to concieve. chin up we all will have our time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jjf View Post
    have been trying for 2 and 1/2 years now and have pcos. I have just started my first round of clomid but by the reports ive been reading not to much good news. I know what your going through I have had almost every person I know fall pregnant in the last 2 years and not one of them had any trouble....... so I feel very out of the loop but don't give up stay posative it WILL HAPPEN and we will appreciate our little angels soooo much!!!! I am a dance teacher of a school with 500 students and teach all the small children I get asked all the time "when are you having kids" and i tel them well ive been trying for 2 1/2 yrs that either keeps them quiet or opens doors to their stories of trying to concieve. chin up we all will have our time!
    I have a positive clomid story I was TTC number 2 for almost 2 years after being diagnosed with severe PCOS & endo. I had heard negative things about clomid so we tried pretty much every other method u can think of, we went to a top naturopath, accupuncture, you name it it - we tried it. I finally caved & agreed to go on clomid & it worked - first go

Wishing you all the very best in your journey