+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default So emotional.....

Hi. I just wanted to see if what I'm feeling is normal. I'm 37 and I'm pregnant with my 3rd baby. Being 29 weeks pregnant. I have a 4yr old as well as a 21yr old both girls, with another girl on the way. This pregnancy seems to be very different. Not that I remember a lot with the first....Being 16 yrs old and so many years ago. But even from having DD who's 4. I am so so emotional. My poor husband must think I'm nuts. He's been great and tries his best to help out but men just don't do some things the same. I work full time and manage 3 staff, which Is a Promotion since DD number 2 but I feel like everything is so much hard his time around. DD number 2 is a good little girl but has a mind of her own and has become very clingy, DD number 1 is a great kid and helps with DD number 2 when she's home (works 2 jobs) but also is still young and a little selfish and self involved. I just seem to cry at the drop of a hat. Little things like if husband and DD number 1 have been home all day and the dishwasher hasn't been unstacked, I fel like I could cry over that. I seem to be getting sick all the time, which isn't normal for me at the best of times. I'm not sleeping and I have really bad sciatic. Is it normal to be like this at my age, pregnant? I feel like I'm feeling down all the time and not enjoying the good things I have in my life, as I know I'm lucky.......A good job and a great healthy LOVING family. Wish I could just snap out of this feeling/mood..........

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    you poor thing, I understand. Im 32 weeks pregnant with my 3rd (I had twins first) and Im finding this pregnancy really hard.

Im tired and my 2yo's are testing me and ive been crying over little things too.
    My son hit me with an old x mas card yestrday and I stormed off in tears.
    Im not sure how normal it is but it might make you feel better to know your not the only one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I am pregnant with my third and feel the same way.
    I was doing okay until i started catching every bug going around, it's just so damn draining i am a mess.

Thanks
    Reviews
    With my first I was very emotional. I remember crying at ads on TV about ducks, and watching an adoption show where nothing went wrong but I was still in tears. Hubby said it was pretty bad, he remembers me crying in the supermarket and he was getting dirty looks off people
    This one, hardly any tears.

Unfortunately it sounds like its just one of those pregnancies

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am 15 weeks pregnant and not really enjoying my job but my hormones are making me react like a blubbing baby most days that im there! I start off full on crying and can't seem to stop for a while. Its mortifying as I keep a professional persona when at work and hate for coworkers to see me like that.
    I did decide to go to the doctor about it as it was affecting my work and she prescribed me anti depresssants and scheduled me in with a psychologist. It all seems a bit much to me. I just figured it was hormones and not sure its all necessary. This is my first pregnancy so i have no idea what to expect.