+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I swear this is the longest TWW ever! I've tested 3 times already knowing that I've never gotten a positive until after AF was due. So will test again Saturday when its due!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck! It's been a nightmare for me as well.....I started spotting today and thought AF was coming but it stopped completely so I have no idea what's going on......I've felt everything this month but not sure if that's just my mind. (probably is!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mumstheword88 View Post
    Good luck! It's been a nightmare for me as well.....I started spotting today and thought AF was coming but it stopped completely so I have no idea what's going on......I've felt everything this month but not sure if that's just my mind. (probably is!)
    Yep, I've been symptom spotting like crazy. One minute im like yep, definitely am... The next 'its all in my head'... Im ready to know if i am or if im not!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been the same the last few days! This morning I felt so Normal that I completely dismissed it, but this afternoon have started to feel a bit more activity. Hubby is home tomorrow, so I have decided to test in the morning rather than Saturday! If eveything I felt on Monday was implementation, then I am hoping that it shows up in the test tomorrow!! Here's hoping and fingers crossed to everyone else!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So af didn't turn up, tested, bfn, got a bit of lotiony cm, quite confused by what's happening. Really stiff sore lower back, sore belly kind of like a stitch feeling, bloated, gassy and bbs are starting to get tender again, feel lots of pimples under the skin on my chin. Not sure whether to test tonight or wait till the morning. Really hope i get a bfp soon

to everyone for their bfp too!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone firstof all fingers crossed for lots of BFP'S .i'm currently 7dpo and feeling crampy few more pimples than normal and pretty emotionali'm testing in a week. Good luck all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wantsabubba View Post
    So af didn't turn up, tested, bfn, got a bit of lotiony cm, quite confused by what's happening. Really stiff sore lower back, sore belly kind of like a stitch feeling, bloated, gassy and bbs are starting to get tender again, feel lots of pimples under the skin on my chin. Not sure whether to test tonight or wait till the morning. Really hope i get a bfp soon to everyone for their bfp too!!!
    Good luck, I hope you get your BFP soon. I can completely relate to the stiff sore lower back. If I sit for too long, I struggle to stand straight when I get back up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Good luck, I hope you get your BFP soon. I can completely relate to the stiff sore lower back. If I sit for too long, I struggle to stand straight when I get back up.
    Yeah i know that feeling....but at least standing up that slow stops the headspins

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF just arrived 5 days early looks like my healthy eating has resulted in a 28 day cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    AF arrived yesterday. Onto another cycle. It's 6 months today since I stopped the pill. I definitely thought i'd be pregnant by now