Closed Thread
Page 99 of 185 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry Mrs Simmo - but they are looking after you so well!
    I must admit, in the end of my pregnancy I was glad I wasn't working any more - when do you finish?
    I was in hospital twice a week on the monitors and once a week at my Drs or Ultra sound.
    the hospital and drs are very accommodating, but it really does suck.
    argh - so sorry!
    Im sure your work will understand you are doing the best for you and your baby.
    take care of yourself!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

Sorry to hear you gals with PE and GD. Hope all goes well

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by adden View Post
    Sorry Mrs Simmo - but they are looking after you so well!
    I must admit, in the end of my pregnancy I was glad I wasn't working any more - when do you finish?
    I was in hospital twice a week on the monitors and once a week at my Drs or Ultra sound.
    the hospital and drs are very accommodating, but it really does suck.
    argh - so sorry!
    Im sure your work will understand you are doing the best for you and your baby.
    take care of yourself!
    Thank you for the smile I don't finish till feb as for my work they don't get it and they make it hard for me I don't want to go down in days at work just at the moment for the $$ reasons but due to all the appointments and crap I might have too

Thanks
    Reviews

Mrs simmo I hope things start looking up for you soon, hang in there, before you know it bubs will be here and it will be a distant memory

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

Quote Originally Posted by Nala9000 View Post
    You poor thing Dragon, that is a touch birth story. damn hormones have me welled up. I hope that you don't need to go through that again. are you booked in for a c section? or Natural again. Man and you where pushing for that long with out pain relief? your an amazing woman and thanks for sharing.

Greb, would that mean you could also be on bed rest to take the weight off? and not put pressure on you or bubs? wow, those of us that are having smooth pregnancies have a lot to be thankful for.
    Thanks for the lovely compliment. I absolutely loved giving birth and found the pushing was a great relief. Can't wait to do it again but as I said I will be making sure I'm fully dilated first.

Everyone has different experiences and pain limits but birthing its what we were designed to do so I would recommend giving it a go with out drugs first for as long ad you can cause its amazing just how awesome us women can be. This is not to say those that need pain relief are failing just think that people underestimate themselves sometimes.

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Grebbeci View Post
    If they can't get the fluid level to decrease than it does mean that I could be on bedrest, and potentially have to take maternity leave sooner.
    Hopefully it all sorts itself soon if you do need the extra bed rest at least you can get all rested up before bubs comes. Oh and get through lots of TV series he he.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mrs simmo View Post
    Current up date to today's GD appointment I have to stay on insulin and possibly now need to go on it after every meal not just night and also have to have more appointments and scans due to this my work already gives me crap about my appointments and I dnt need the stress looks like might have to have every tues off
    Its terrible the way they are making you feel. Its not your fault and I'm sure if the tables were turned they would probably expect more time and understanding. Is there someone you can voice your concerns too like a hr person. You shouldn't be made to feel like that or pressured to have to leave early.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGONFLY17 View Post
    Its terrible the way they are making you feel. Its not your fault and I'm sure if the tables were turned they would probably expect more time and understanding. Is there someone you can voice your concerns too like a hr person. You shouldn't be made to feel like that or pressured to have to leave early.

I no right I thought being honest from the start they would understand but not a chance they were worse when we were even trying to get pregnant via IVF like hubby said talk to HR looks like that's what I'll be doing on Monday

Other then that I have been begging hubby to put the cot together all day it's raining and would be nice to finish the nursery but he can't be bothered lol I said I want it done before the baby shower hope ur well

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mrs simmo View Post
    I no right I thought being honest from the start they would understand but not a chance they were worse when we were even trying to get pregnant via IVF like hubby said talk to HR looks like that's what I'll be doing on Monday

Other then that I have been begging hubby to put the cot together all day it's raining and would be nice to finish the nursery but he can't be bothered lol I said I want it done before the baby shower hope ur well
    Good luck for tomoz. Just think now your family comes first so don't get too worried about offending anyone . We are all here to support you. I find that if I want something done if I start doing it myself dh always ends up taking over ( especially if I play the dumb female who can't manage tools). You would think he would have clued on after the 10 years together he he guess its in their nature to help a damsel in distress ( even if its only acting). Worth a shot if your bored today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DRAGONFLY17 View Post
    I just got my medical records from my pregnancy and birth with DS. Ladies please take note. Don't push until you and the staff are certain your fully dilated. I had a stupid midwife that said if I felt like pushing to go ahead and push. She watched me pushing for about 2 hrs and when my ob came in and said well it looks like we can start pushing I almost screamed. Pushing when i was only 9cm put so much pressure on him ( not to mention exhausting especially as I went completely drug free) and so much so he had to be revived once he was born. I can remember him having to get oxygen but didn't realise it was as bad as it was.

The other thing I didn't know was that the cord was wrapped around his neck and had to be cut while still inside. Pushing for so long would have made this even worse. I'm even more grateful now to have my little angel and that the only bad side effect was the nice tear. I will definitely ask more questions this time and won't push till I'm certain I'm ready too.

How exhausting to push for 2 hours when ur body wasn't ready. U rely on these nurses to help u and tell u the right thing to do. Glad DS was ok in the end.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Motherwillbe For This Useful Post:

DRAGONFLY17  (11-11-2012)