Closed Thread
Page 91 of 185 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

Number one is easy for us re names as we both agreed early on as my husband is very traditional to name hubs after one of his parents. Just in discussion on a middle name. So if its a girl, she will be Rose Eliana (eliana I found means god has answered us) and if its a boy Orlando then maybe James after t grandfather for a middle name but I don't think DH wants a middle name of its a boy - so we shall see x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Both lovely SL

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG CENTRELINK YOU SUCK !!!

now after my vent I will calmly go back and read the posts that I have missed.

Thanks
    Reviews

Tell me about it, I went in to get the PPL forms and OMG, they are USELESS!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsoptomistic For This Useful Post:

Nala9000  (06-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Righteo I have calmed down alot now...

Motherwillbe and Grebbeci– so glad you guys had a lovely shower on the weekend, makes it all the more real hearing about the showers now as we are getting nearer to the end.

Mrs Simmo, how are your Insulin pricks going? I get my results today or tomorrow, so may be joining you!

Broom – another girl !! congrats!! That’s a great shot of your bubbas face!

Adden – love Ella too, though will that be a mouthful when you call out for them both? Like a tongue twister lol… I like Brooms suggestion, However I do love Ella by itself. We have a friends step sister is Ella, and it really suits her!

SL - I love both those names.

Meshell – I don’t envy you at all, sounds tough. I too would be so mad that DH isn’t budging. Fred is a funny one, I am not sure how I would feel about it to be honest.

Motherwillbe – don’t think it is too biblical, if your worried, what about Issac Joe?
    Now I have written it, Issac Joseph roles better…

We are thinking of Joseph for our middle name too as it was DH dad’s middle name and he passed away 3 years ago. I would like to say we should use his first name, and we can if DH really wants too, but it is a very very Hungarian name (Gabor - pronounced Gar-bour) and DH isn’t too keen on it anyway thank goodness! But if he has a change of heart, then that’s fine too.

Nic – really like Ivy and Zara

We start our classes tonight, of all nights! DH is a little upset as he wanted to have a few beers for the Melb Cup, I said go for it, I’m sure there will be a few tipsy hubbies at the class anyway lol. I really don’t want to go to the first one by myself, and he talks all tough but I know he wouldn’t want to miss it.

So our names we are thinking are, Joshua, Liam, Braydon for boys with middle name of Joseph, or Joe, or Gabor
    girls Isabel (love Izzy as a nick name), Brianna, Ashleigh (my fav), Gabriella. My middle name is Veneda which as been passed down 3 generations now, but DH isn’t too keen on it at all. But I love it so may have to pull out the I just gave birth to your child card!

Right going to get some tea and carrots and hit this form again... the site better be back up now.

Edit - Is anyone else getting excited and a little nervous as our tickers go down?? EKK

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Nala9000 View Post

Motherwillbe and Grebbeci– so glad you guys had a lovely shower on the weekend, makes it all the more real hearing about the showers now as we are getting nearer to the end.

Mrs Simmo, how are your Insulin pricks going? I get my results today or tomorrow, so may be joining you!

Adden – love Ella too, though will that be a mouthful when you call out for them both? Like a tongue twister lol… I like Brooms suggestion, However I do love Ella by itself. We have a friends step sister is Ella, and it really suits her!

Meshell – I don’t envy you at all, sounds tough. I too would be so mad that DH isn’t budging. Fred is a funny one, I am not sure how I would feel about it to be honest.

Motherwillbe – don’t think it is too biblical, if your worried, what about Issac Joe?

We are thinking of Joseph for our middle name too as it was DH dad’s middle name and he passed away 3 years ago. I would like to say we should use his first name, and we can if DH really wants too, but it is a very very Hungarian name (Gabor - pronounced Gar-bour) and DH isn’t too keen on it anyway thank goodness! But if he has a change of heart, then that’s fine too.

We start our classes tonight, of all nights! DH is a little upset as he wanted to have a few beers for the Melb Cup, I said go for it, I’m sure there will be a few tipsy hubbies at the class anyway lol. I really don’t want to go to the first one by myself, and he talks all tough but I know he wouldn’t want to miss it.

So our names we are thinking are, Joshua, Liam, Braydon for boys with middle name of Joseph, or Joe, or Gabor
    girls Isabel (love Izzy as a nick name), Brianna, Ashleigh (my fav), Gabriella. My middle name is Veneda which as been passed down 3 generations now, but DH isn’t too keen on it at all. But I love it so may have to pull out the I just gave birth to your child card!

Right going to get some tea and carrots and hit this form again... the site better be back up now.

Edit - Is anyone else getting excited and a little nervous as our tickers go down?? EKK
    I'm on night insulin it's not to bad as I did ivf to fall pregnant so had to do jabs it seems to be bringing my morning levels down but I have another hospital appointment on Friday so we will see if its good enough xo fingers cross your results come back fine

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nala9000 View Post

i love the names u have chosen. I also like Joshua and Liam but I couldn't sell hubby on them.

Thamks to those that commented on issac Joseph. I think I will just stick with that. Would like the middle name to hold some meaning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think its nice to choose names with meaning... all ours are family names...

Elizabeth Katie for a girl (Elizabeth is my middle name & hubby chose, Katie is my sisters name, she is the one who's hubby is sick with cancer, she has been amazing through it all so makes us want to use her name as she is such a strong woman)
    Myles Keith for a boy (Myles is actually my nanna's maiden name, and Keith is DH's middle name and also Dad's name)

Can't wait to find out what we have to use the names, we agreed on them about 3 years ago!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    I think its nice to choose names with meaning... all ours are family names...

Elizabeth Katie for a girl (Elizabeth is my middle name & hubby chose, Katie is my sisters name, she is the one who's hubby is sick with cancer, she has been amazing through it all so makes us want to use her name as she is such a strong woman)
    Myles Keith for a boy (Myles is actually my nanna's maiden name, and Keith is DH's middle name and also Dad's name)

Can't wait to find out what we have to use the names, we agreed on them about 3 years ago!
    When will you find out the sex? The names you have are lovely x we are having maddison Emilia or ruby as a middle name not too sure yet it's so hard to agree

Thanks
    Reviews
    We won't find out till the birth!!