Closed Thread
Page 9 of 185 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I've heard lil fraser & gr8x are great brands for wraps - and they're stretchy but seem expensive - around $30 for 1! Stretchier ones would surely be more secure and easier to wrap than firm muslin wraps though?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

I love aden and anais wraps. They are big with just a bit of stretch. Pricey, but worth it.
    If you want more stretch, the gr8x have a very stretch good one.
    I used wraps all the time. Swaddling, changing, laying on the couch (spew rag!!) feeding.. Get lots! I also used the old school cloth for it, but wraps look nicer!
    Also, the generic target brand are good value and quality!
    I can't wait to shop., still haven't bought anything! Busy with reno's and a nearly 2 year old!

Thanks
    Reviews

Reading about wraps makes me realize how much I don't know, don't even know what they are used for...so much to learn I always want the best but there are so many options I end up confusing the process and not make a purchase.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    Other way around girls... above 140 is a girl... below is a boy...

http://www.babygenderprediction.com/...eart-rate.html
    YES sorry I originally thought the way I said and then saw it wrong was! Sorry Meshell - so you're in boy territory with me not girl lol!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Della77 View Post
    Hi! Thanks so much for the warm welcome.
    Adden - Best wishes to control your GD with food & exercise.
    Kmvw - Good luck, nothing does every seem easy!
    Motherwillbe - Congratulations on your baby boy!
    Meshell23 - Pumkinpatch is so cute too.
    Grebbeci - That is so beautiful.
    SL1009 - Great effort on the exercise front! & really great obs at your checkup.
    No MS for me (with any of the pregnancies), feel a bit queasy occasionally. I do gag and dry retch when I brush my teeth... only time I've ever been sick was (TMI & embarrassing)when DH let one go and it smelt so bad I vomited.
    I went to see a midwife today, and she we just beautiful! HB is 150, blood pressure is good. Baby kicked the doppler off when she put it on. So cute.
    Take care everyone!
    Oh my gosh that is the cutest thing!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by adden View Post
    I love aden and anais wraps. They are big with just a bit of stretch. Pricey, but worth it.
    If you want more stretch, the gr8x have a very stretch good one.
    I used wraps all the time. Swaddling, changing, laying on the couch (spew rag!!) feeding.. Get lots! I also used the old school cloth for it, but wraps look nicer!
    Also, the generic target brand are good value and quality!
    I can't wait to shop., still haven't bought anything! Busy with reno's and a nearly 2 year old!
    Thanks adden another one to look at...yes I think I will use them all the time too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael3 View Post
    Reading about wraps makes me realize how much I don't know, don't even know what they are used for...so much to learn I always want the best but there are so many options I end up confusing the process and not make a purchase.
    I feel totally the same - I go to look up one particular thing and it just takes me on a journey of 5,000 options for that one thing!

Soooooo many options! Lucky for me I work in a very quiet job and have the opportunity to research everything - slowly getting through the list!! Once my list is completed i'll post it with what I've decided on doing - it'll be a long one haha! So today I've been looking at SIDs guidelines, bedding, wraps vs infant sleeping bags etc...so much to read through and get ideas on but at least I've decided on wraps now to start - now to find which ones hehe!

I think one thing I've 'learnt' so far is that all babies will be different no matter how great the product is that you buy, or how must it costs if the baby doesn't like it , it's no good! With this in mind I'm not going to go crazy stocking up on stuff and just buy minimal things until I find the things that my baby will be comfortable with - hope this helps

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Grebbeci View Post
    Here is a picture of the tree we have put in the bubs room. The tree is stickers but the grubs and the butterfly are painted. The 4 grubs symbolise the embryos of our 4 failed transfers and the butterfly is the little princess we are expecting.

Attachment 26531
    My sister bought a similar one off eBay for her little boy who is due in November, I'm not sure if she bought extra stickers or not but hers came with a monkey hanging from the tree. Her theme is jungle animals.

My little ones heart rate was 144 at 12 weeks... I'm secretly hoping for a little girl so I can dress the baby like my mychild I had when I was little, but I'll just be happy if the baby is healthy.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    I feel totally the same - I go to look up one particular thing and it just takes me on a journey of 5,000 options for that one thing!

Soooooo many options! Lucky for me I work in a very quiet job and have the opportunity to research everything - slowly getting through the list!! Once my list is completed i'll post it with what I've decided on doing - it'll be a long one haha! So today I've been looking at SIDs guidelines, bedding, wraps vs infant sleeping bags etc...so much to read through and get ideas on but at least I've decided on wraps now to start - now to find which ones hehe!

I think one thing I've 'learnt' so far is that all babies will be different no matter how great the product is that you buy, or how must it costs if the baby doesn't like it , it's no good! With this in mind I'm not going to go crazy stocking up on stuff and just buy minimal things until I find the things that my baby will be comfortable with - hope this helps
    Would love to see your list, will help me out greatly I'm a few weeks behind you so will start to research soon.
    Last edited by Rachael3; 12-09-2012 at 15:40.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kmvw View Post
    My sister bought a similar one off eBay for her little boy who is due in November, I'm not sure if she bought extra stickers or not but hers came with a monkey hanging from the tree. Her theme is jungle animals.

My little ones heart rate was 144 at 12 weeks... I'm secretly hoping for a little girl so I can dress the baby like my mychild I had when I was little, but I'll just be happy if the baby is healthy.
    My baby HB's were 157 and 161 at 12 weeks but I think this is too early to tell. I don't think I'm having two girls, if anything thinking two boys but one girl would be great I think it's around 19/20 weeks that this applies.