Closed Thread
Page 82 of 185 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132182 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsoptomistic View Post
    I got a changeover cot from grow time... Has the papoose, drawers and change table which converts to a single bed with bedsides! Also got a bassinet for the first 6 months.. Can't wait to pick it up. Also was thinking the Valco snap pram (light and easy to pick up after a c section)! What's everyone else getting?
    We're getting a 7 piece set from a place called Quirky Bubba in Melbourne which we actually found on eBay and they happened to be at the Baby Expo too so we got to see the furtniture and it's great quality. Would have liked to go Boori but $$$ won't make it and this set is an awesome price, and like I said, the quality is no different! So it's a cot (which converts into toddler bed and then sofa), cot mattress, change table, change table mat, chest of drawers, bookcase and toybox - all for just over $1,000 delivered : )

Borrowing a bassinette from my friend, not sure which one it is yet and then our pram we got from my SIL which is a bacino which comes with a bassinette for newborn and then a front facing seat for when their older

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nala9000 View Post

Noticed 2 stretch marks today...
    I have stretch marks too - I'm using bio oil but you know where my stretch marks are? Not on my tummy - all over my big bum lol and a couple on my boobs - mainly my left one which is bigger hehe!! I'm using bio oil and not too concerned although it's not a nice sight really! These things happen when our bodies get bigger but hopefully once baby is here they will go down and then I'll try a range of different products until they go!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    They are tiger stripes Nala! I bragged to my mum at 36 weeks with my first dd that I had none - until she pointed the ones I did have out to me... I couldn't see the underside of my tummy where they were, what a b!tch!! I would have been happy thinking I got away with none!

Also, anyone else have a belly peircing? Thinking I need to take mine out soon, my belly button looks like a smurf hat!
    Haha! I had my belly pierced when I was 18 but I actually took it out about 3 or 4 years ago as my DH didn't like it....I still have the holes though and doesn't look the best as belly is growing. Want to know something super disgusting???? Sorry if TMI - I noticed a little black dot at the top piercing when my belly started getting big and so I squeezed my piercing like a pimple and a big long thing of black squeezed out - not dissimilar to a fish poo LOL pretty gross but satisfying hahahahaha

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

mrsoptomistic  (02-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    I didn't think I had any either till I looked in the mirror properly... Minor price to pay I reckon!

Is anyone else looking at rocking chairs for your nursery??
    Again we're blessed in that we're borrowing a glider chair and footstool from one of our friends - it's just a tan leather one so neutral. I'm thinking of just putting it in the middle of the nursery on a small rug or something - I want to be able to breastfeed bubs in his/her room once he/she starts using it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nala9000 View Post
    Snap... Mrs Optomistic.... thats the one I have, so comfy, the cat has claimed it for the moment!

Beta, your hubby will be in for a surprise when he sees your shopping! lol

Off to OB today, can't wait to see bubs in an hour
    Exciting Nala - have fun seeing you're little one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs simmo View Post
    Off to the OB today to see my fate with this GD fingers cross ill fill u all in
    thinking of you - hope all is good

Thanks
    Reviews
    I always seem to go on a tangent and take up this thread - sorry ladies!!

2 things - 1 re the prams. As I said we're getting ours from my SIL but to those who haven't bought one yet...FYI my girlfriend spent HEAPS of money on a Peg Perego one which had the fitted capsule and all the bells and whistles and they absolutely HATED it - and went and bought a City Mini which they can't speak more highly of

2nd thing - we are planning on having the bassinette in our room with bubs until they start to roll over and then they'll be going into their cot - is this what most people are doing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

Think I'll take my belly ring out today...! I got a few stretch marks on my lower belly with DD1 - barely noticeable now, BUT, i got one large thick one, (size of my little finger) right between my legs, on my upper thigh headed towards you know where! Touches my underwear line, right in the middle! Couldn't believe it, DH pointed it out (nice family huh!) must have been because I get thunder thighs when pregnant...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Think I'll take my belly ring out today...! I got a few stretch marks on my lower belly with DD1 - barely noticeable now, BUT, i got one large thick one, (size of my little finger) right between my legs, on my upper thigh headed towards you know where! Touches my underwear line, right in the middle! Couldn't believe it, DH pointed it out (nice family huh!) must have been because I get thunder thighs when pregnant...
    LOL @ thunder thighs - yep know the feeling - I swear the majority of my weight has gone on my thighs, bum and my now 'child bearing hips', oh and some on my boobs which I'm not complaining about hehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    What colour furniture is everyone going with?

White, Walnut or Dark Brown?

MY DH wants dark brown and I want white - how to solve this...lol?!