Closed Thread
Page 77 of 185 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127177 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

Lmao at beanksta good on u with ur baby shower coming up!!!!!

What is everyone doing for their baby shower? Are you going all out? What are your themes? What food you serving? What games you playing? Are u making a cake or buying one? What are you doing in the way of a keepsake for bub?

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh yeah and as for the Chinese horoscope thing I looked into this year of the dragon lol they seem to be very go get them orientated people and depending on what kind of ppl u want your little one to grow into it may not seem so lucky to be a dragon lol. When I was reading it it sounded like these kids were going to be workaholics and use ppl to get what they want.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    a snake seems to have a nice personality trait - really its mostly how they are brought up I think though...

Thanks
    Reviews
    i felt like this little bambino was doing roly polys in my tummy today, hehe!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by broomdyke View Post
    Oh yeah and as for the Chinese horoscope thing I looked into this year of the dragon lol they seem to be very go get them orientated people and depending on what kind of ppl u want your little one to grow into it may not seem so lucky to be a dragon lol. When I was reading it it sounded like these kids were going to be workaholics and use ppl to get what they want.....

Hmmm I'm a little offended.....my husband is Chinese, and my babies are hence Eurasian. We are heavily into the whole Chinese horoscope beliefs and being a dragon does not mean you use people to get what they want!!! - hmmmm where did you read that. I suggest you look at another more reliable site.

Anyways...I'm a bit upset today so may be taking things a little sensitively. My SGTT today blood usage was high. Looks like I'm heading for the long GTT test. I don't get it. I'm 60 kg fit and exercise and I get diabetes.vmaybe I'm just too old to be having a baby.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gampa, I think that alot of people get high readings with the short test so don't stress about it... doesn't reflect on you at all... read the article on the link...

http://www.birth.com.au/Tests-offere...test-(GTT)?p=4

7. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

Gampa  (31-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gampa View Post
    Hmmm I'm a little offended.....my husband is Chinese, and my babies are hence Eurasian. We are heavily into the whole Chinese horoscope beliefs and being a dragon does not mean you use people to get what they want!!! - hmmmm where did you read that. I suggest you look at another more reliable site.

Anyways...I'm a bit upset today so may be taking things a little sensitively. My SGTT today blood usage was high. Looks like I'm heading for the long GTT test. I don't get it. I'm 60 kg fit and exercise and I get diabetes.vmaybe I'm just too old to be having a baby.....
    Sorry to hear about having to go for your next GTT test Gampa. I've only ever heard that the year of the dragon is the best or luckiest one!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

Gampa  (31-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    i am having a sleeeeeeeppppyyy afternoon!

my personal and work email boxes are clear and that doesn't help adding boredom to the equation!

it's waaarrrmm in melbourne today too - how am i going to cope in the summer lol! i will most likely be locked up indoors with the air con!

6 weeks and 2 days left of work, or technically, 29 working days left, as I know I'm having at least 2 of those days off for appointments! Only 15 weeks and 6 days until baby due date!

is anyone else weirdly excited and looking forward to what labour feels like LOL??

Thanks
    Reviews
    OH gampa, I feel for you. I am going on Saturday morning. Just having my first day of this high carb diet and so bloated already.

My babyshower is end of November and we are having a giraffe theme. My SIL and a friend are so excited and I think they are going over the top but been told to sit back and enjoy the ride. We are having a high tea, SIL is fantastic at making cakes, my mum has all those really fancy teacups and saucers which she is excited to get out and show people. So its mini sandwiches, cakes, quiches and things. I bought some great favours from this shop online. personalised lip balms and thank you cards.

Did you guys get that link from bubhub for the calenders? I am doing mine up now lol.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nala9000 For This Useful Post:

Gampa  (31-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Gampa View Post

Sorry you are feeling down! Hope you feel better very soon

I'm sorry about the gtt test. I was the same, fit and healthy and not overweight and no history in my family at all. It just is one of those stupid things!
    It's caused by the placenta blocking your natural producing insulin, hence why it's only in pregnancy and why it goes away straight away.

It's really not fair. After all we go through to get pregnant and then get gd really sux.
    Hence why this is probably my last pregnancy

14. The Following User Says Thank You to adden For This Useful Post:

Gampa  (31-10-2012)