Closed Thread
Page 74 of 185 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124174 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    Congrats Mrs Simmo!!

My DH is finishing painting the nursery, happy days!! Can't wait to set it all up!!
    Thank you little excited but depressed as GD and my sugars are crap I am doing everything right just sucks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I had a twitchy eye for about 12 weeks... its only just stopped, bloody annoying!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs simmo View Post
    Thank you little excited but depressed as GD and my sugars are crap I am doing everything right just sucks
    oh, I hear you!
    hang in there.. if you need insulin its ok. Its the crappiest thing ever, but you can totally do it.
    your drs will take care of you and monitor you very well. You will be fine.
    at least you have done IVF.. that helped me with the insulin injections.
    I have my test in 3 weeks.. I'm scared as I'm so tired and this is how i was last time too. My day sugars are good though, so I'm trying to stay positive!

yeah, eye thing I never had with DS.. so not sure if mine is related to GD? not sure. It comes and goes and is worse when I'm tired.
    Ill ask my ob about it.. hopefully its just pregnancy.
    I wear glasses already, so think its just something pressing on my optic nerve or something. I hear its common.

Thanks
    Reviews

Kmvw that second picture looks like a girl (cheeseburger) but if I'm looking at the picture correctly it's not in the right spot in between those two legs sticking up lol. I'm going with girl though but not 100% on that. Just those three strong lines on the second pic lol.

Thanks
    Reviews

I went for my doc appointment today..... Went well had my glucose test lol I have crappy veins for blood tests it's always a drama. Midwife says I'm carrying a lot of fluid in my tummy and my uterus is measuring at 28 weeks and I'm 26 weeks. I feel so uncomfortable by the end of day hard to breath and everything feels so tight ehhhh I hate it lol. I'm definitely going to try to lose 20 kgs before 2nd pregnancy!!!! I've only put on 6 kgs so I think I'm doing ok even though I know I'm bound to put another 6 on before the baby arrives........
    Hope everyone is travelling well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Is anyone opting for a planned induction?

My DH works away so we have asked OB if we can book our induction early based on his roster, he is planning to take 3 weeks off work which works out to be 7 weeks with his rostered time off... the plan is to get induced at about 38 weeks at the very start of his leave, rather than wasting the time waiting for bub to arrive naturally... this way he will be able to spend the majority of the time with me and bub, which will be great if I end up having a c-section for any reason.

Thanks
    Reviews

Not elective, but im being induced cause my dr said its safer for us!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by adden View Post
    oh, I hear you!
    hang in there.. if you need insulin its ok. Its the crappiest thing ever, but you can totally do it.
    your drs will take care of you and monitor you very well. You will be fine.
    at least you have done IVF.. that helped me with the insulin injections.
    I have my test in 3 weeks.. I'm scared as I'm so tired and this is how i was last time too. My day sugars are good though, so I'm trying to stay positive!

yeah, eye thing I never had with DS.. so not sure if mine is related to GD? not sure. It comes and goes and is worse when I'm tired.
    Ill ask my ob about it.. hopefully its just pregnancy.
    I wear glasses already, so think its just something pressing on my optic nerve or something. I hear its common.
    Thanks for the reassurance I have another hospital appointment on the 2/11 ( my wedding anniversary ) this is to see what plan they will put me on if I continue the diet and fitness or tablets or insulin

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kmvw, hope your feeling better now.... at least you didn't fall over on the concrete, that could have been very dangerous. No idea on the pics, I am so bad at guessing.

Didn't even know you could book in an early induction, but glad they are working around your DH;s time off. That is really kind

So have to go back and have the 2hr GD test again. on a diet now till Sat, but don't know much more than that at this stage. So Mrs Simmo you are not alone!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nala - best meal before my 2 hour test every time is tacos
    have one shell and fill up on meat and veggies and cheese!!!!
    it is the best and you feel like you have a great meal (its a weekly dinner for us at the moment!)
    I have my test in 3 weeks.. I'm scared!!!
    I actually enjoyed all the monitoring I got last time. Don't know how I will go with all the appointments should it happen again (I was monitored 3 times a week in hospital for about 30 mins a day) but its so reassuring!
    if you guys want meal help I'm here for ya!
    fingers crossed for all those with GD issues.. its a hard road, but you can totally do it!